This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow Origin sucks

#41Orestes417Posted 9/29/2013 9:46:01 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...
My Origin has always DL'd at about 1.2 MB/s, while Steam only at 800~ KB/s. Only reason I use Steam more is because it has a much lower chance of going the way of GFWL and because it has better and more sales for games. However, if I see a game at the same price on both Origin and Steam, I'll switched to usually going for Origin now.

tl;dr : if GTAV comes out for both Origin and Steam for the same price, I'm getting the Origin version.

So you enjoy always online DRM I guess?

Is it bring up random irrelevant things day?
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#42steveboblarryPosted 9/29/2013 9:46:14 AM
d209999 posted...
Mackorov posted...
Must be your connection. Is Origin always to blame?

My golf game got rained out yesterday. I have no doubt EA was directly involved.

They summoned the rain god
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#43DiviDudePosted 9/29/2013 9:48:16 AM
Orestes417 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...
My Origin has always DL'd at about 1.2 MB/s, while Steam only at 800~ KB/s. Only reason I use Steam more is because it has a much lower chance of going the way of GFWL and because it has better and more sales for games. However, if I see a game at the same price on both Origin and Steam, I'll switched to usually going for Origin now.

tl;dr : if GTAV comes out for both Origin and Steam for the same price, I'm getting the Origin version.

Peanut Butter Crunch is the best type of Captain Crunch. Even better than Oops! All Berries!
#44steveboblarryPosted 9/29/2013 9:49:53 AM
Orestes417 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...

Origin is a always drm service how is stating that irrelevant to the topic at hand?
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#45JudgmenlPosted 9/29/2013 9:50:31 AM
Man people will do anything to defend Steam.
---
`1337_FF_GoD` - Popularity =/= Quality.
http://puu.sh/4AoGC.png
#46steveboblarryPosted 9/29/2013 9:50:54 AM
DiviDude posted...
Orestes417 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...

Peanut Butter Crunch is the best type of Captain Crunch. Even better than Oops! All Berries!

Your cooked everyone knows crunch berries is where its at V.V
---
#47steveboblarryPosted 9/29/2013 9:51:40 AM
Judgmenl posted...
Man people will do anything to defend Steam and Origin.

Fixed
---
#48staticxtreme5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:54:43 AM
How the hell is it irrelevant to bring up the fact that Origin uses always online DRM when someone says they prefer Origin to Steam? People on this board are just contradictory just for the sake of it sometimes....
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#49Orestes417Posted 9/29/2013 9:55:07 AM
Being too dense to find the offline mode button makes Origin an always online DRM service? News to me. Get your facts clear before you run your mouth
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#50steveboblarryPosted 9/29/2013 9:57:05 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
How the hell is it irrelevant to bring up the fact that Origin uses always online DRM when someone says they prefer Origin to Steam? People on this board are just contradictory just for the sake of it sometimes....

Its not irrelevant. There are some people on here who defend Origin to death and there are some that defend Steam death. Its just like arguing which sports teams are better
---