This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best rouge games?

#21Egdracil(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:52:14 AM
Steamster posted...
Geeze kid don't get all sensitive about it.

It's a common mistake that commonly gets pointed out in funny ways.

Feel free to make a new revised topic or use Google if you really can't deal with it.

unless you are 30 years my senior you have no right to call me kid...so unless you are 50+
years old....

and it wasnt your comment that got me riled up its the general response of this entire topic, and that guy who told me I couldn't spell. Im not a B**** or a makeup***, so when autocorrect didnt kick in how was I supposed to know?
---
http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dwm2gbc/monster/egdracil.png
#22JavelinPosted 9/29/2013 9:57:09 AM
Egdracil posted...
Steamster posted...

Feel free to make a new revised topic or use Google if you really can't deal with it.

unless you are 30 years my senior you have no right to call me kid...so unless you are 50+
years old....

and it wasnt your comment that got me riled up its the general response of this entire topic, and that guy who told me I couldn't spell. Im not a B**** or a makeup***, so when autocorrect didnt kick in how was I supposed to know?

You need autocorrect to spell a common 5-letter word?

Should have stayed in school, kid.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#23SteamsterPosted 9/29/2013 9:58:49 AM

I'm not calling you kid by your age. I'm calling you kid by your behavior. I call myself the same on many occasions on the internet. Either man up and accept it or cry more :)
#24Egdracil(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 10:00:06 AM
Javelin posted...
Egdracil posted...
Steamster posted...

years old....

You need autocorrect to spell a common 5-letter word?

Should have stayed in school, kid.

javlen preveew interactuv maannager
---
http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dwm2gbc/monster/egdracil.png
#25zerodefectPosted 9/29/2013 10:14:38 AM(edited)
Now you're just being silly.
---
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU
#26jakisthePosted 9/29/2013 10:40:50 AM(edited)
So, like maroon? Or more firetruck. Depending on the hue, both of those could be considered rougelikes.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#27uhohjonahPosted 9/29/2013 10:44:52 AM
AMDZFan posted...
Sonic Adventure 2 is probably the "best" Rouge game. But it's no harder than Knuckles' levels, really.

DAMMIT I was totally going to say that.
---
Not changing this sig until Monster Hunter 4 comes out in US
#28BendoHendoPosted 9/29/2013 11:23:56 AM
The Orange Box isn't quite rouge, but it's close enough.

--
#29biohazard1775Posted 9/29/2013 12:00:52 PM
This topic is going places.
---
http://i.imgur.com/nrx65Pw.jpg
We should take away their metal boxes!
#30JKatarnPosted 9/29/2013 12:34:43 PM
I don't know, I've never played a rouge game....however I hear the blush and eyeshadow genres are full of quality games.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES