This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have the console version of GTA V and I'm going to buy the PC version too.

#21claytonbuckleyPosted 9/30/2013 7:04:44 PM
If you buy 2 copies of it does that mean i don't have to buy it? because that would be great
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#22sirtonnePosted 9/30/2013 7:06:44 PM
I already have too many games so I'm waiting for the PS4 version. Considering the power of PS4 and the issues PC ports have, PS4 may be my new multiplat home.
#23Snuckie7Posted 9/30/2013 7:08:50 PM
sirtonne posted...
I already have too many games so I'm waiting for the PS4 version. Considering the power of PS4 and the issues PC ports have, PS4 may be my new multiplat home.

lol
---
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W
#24wdfosterPosted 9/30/2013 7:11:32 PM
The aliasing is fricken terrible. Makes it nigh impossible to make out what your looking at from a distance. Its been a while since i have played a console game and man... I am spoiled by my pc. The low frame rate really isn't super noticable until you start turning corners at intersections. Thats when i notice its choppy. Also, texture pop in is pretty bad but i can tolerate that without breaking immersion.

I plan on buying for pc as well TC. I just forgot how ugly console games are to look at. Despite that however, i'm still having fun with it. But yeah, the anti aliasing, 60+ fps, and true 1920x1080 will be worth the extra 60 bucks alone IMO.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#25TheFeshPincePosted 9/30/2013 7:15:10 PM
DerPancake posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
none really, maybe the $120 USD you may have spent for both. But other than that, what ever floats your boat.

$120 isn't that much to begin with.

Can I have your money?
---
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4
#26SuperemppuPosted 9/30/2013 7:24:53 PM
I bought GTA V now for 60 and on PC when it's on sale later for around 15.
---
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.
#27KeyeszxPosted 9/30/2013 7:36:09 PM
Sorry all of us can't be rich and afford an overpriced dinosaur, an overpriced game with a single sheet of paper as a booklet, a more fair priced PC version for half off on steam, and a godly PC to run what will be the unoptimized mess known as GTAV PC.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#28Incendia_IntusPosted 9/30/2013 7:40:21 PM
I hope the PC version looks a lot better than the console one. My brother brought his copy over and we screwed around with it a bit. It looks so... bland and flat? I don't know how to explain it. I'm not a graphic whore at all. Most of my favorite games look pretty "crappy." For some reason the way it looked annoyed me though.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W
#29Kerr AvonPosted 10/1/2013 7:22:01 AM
I have GTA V on console and it's fantastic (much better than the fun-free (IMO) technical demo that was GTA IV), but I'll also get if for the PC if it supports mods, as it probably will (I still play San Andreas and Vice City, and love the mods and real cars for those games).

GTA V with mods will be incredible - it could have so many big and small improvements over the console versions, such as first person view whilst on foot (this is on San Andreas, and it totally changes the game's feel), more interiors, a proper aviation HUD when flying a plane or helicopter (it's surprising how much the missing altimeter makes landing harder in the console version), being able to play your own music in the game instead of the mostly horrible songs that are in the game (GTA V has the worst sundtrack I've heard in any GTA game), plus of course many new missions and stories from the modders fertile imaginations.

There'll also be graphical update mods, but personally I'm not bothered about them. But first person view, being able to play your own songs, adding real vehicles to the game, etc, things like that make the game so much better, in my opinion.
---
"PCs don't catch viruses or malware. Stupid users do." - The Cranky Hermit.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/
#30Majoras_pantsPosted 10/1/2013 7:27:37 AM
I have the console version, but I refuse to pay for it.

And I barely played it. Seems great but the framerates and popin made me want to wait for the PC version. Seems like it'll make it a much better experience without all of the technical issues.