This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did Dishonored not get a ton of attention?

#21thanthenPosted 9/29/2013 8:15:49 PM
SmoboHash posted...
thanthen posted...
disappointing stripclub level

upset because you didn't get to fornicate with anything?

Mass murder via whore tossin had to suffice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mK97qN02k
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#22xBrokenxHaloxPosted 9/29/2013 8:18:45 PM
Wtf? Jake-sf likes a game and the rest of the people don't? What is this ass-backwards topic and why is it in my Gamefaqs?
---
Just so I can type in CAPS
#23DiviDudePosted 9/29/2013 8:21:16 PM
Every game mentioned in this thread is good. None of them exceptional, but certainly good.
#24LoshadtPosted 9/29/2013 8:21:56 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Wrong, it would be praised for its silky smooth gameplay and revolutionary mechanics. 10/10's across the boards.

You hipsters are ridiculous.

I don't frequent this board enough to know who the trolls are, so I hope you're one of them. It's a stealth/action game where the stealth portion is a no-brainer and the action portion plays out like Oblivion (which is a VERY bad thing). The enemy AI is dumber than a sack of bricks, the game is incredibly short, most powerups are completely pointless, the morality system makes as much sense as doing a line of coke at the police station, and the story is vapid tripe.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#25Ch3wyPosted 9/29/2013 8:25:55 PM
Loshadt posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Wrong, it would be praised for its silky smooth gameplay and revolutionary mechanics. 10/10's across the boards.

I don't frequent this board enough to know who the trolls are, so I hope you're one of them. It's a stealth/action game where the stealth portion is a no-brainer and the action portion plays out like Oblivion (which is a VERY bad thing). The enemy AI is dumber than a sack of bricks, the game is incredibly short, most powerups are completely pointless, the morality system makes as much sense as doing a line of coke at the police station, and the story is vapid tripe.

I'm a troll because I think a fairly highly praised game from today would be very highly praised if it released ten years the past?

FFS man...
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#26GarhinderPosted 9/29/2013 8:26:25 PM
Loshadt posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Sounds like you're talking about Dishonored, while the other guy talks about Bioshock.
#27LoshadtPosted 9/29/2013 8:27:04 PM
Ch3wy posted...
I'm a troll because I think a fairly highly praised game from today would be very highly praised if it released ten years the past?

FFS man...

I didn't say you were a troll, I said I HOPED you were a troll. It's much better than the alternative, which is just that you have awful taste in video games.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#28Ch3wyPosted 9/29/2013 8:28:27 PM
Loshadt posted...
Ch3wy posted...

FFS man...

I didn't say you were a troll, I said I HOPED you were a troll. It's much better than the alternative, which is just that you have awful taste in video games.

Either way, point still stands.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#29LoshadtPosted 9/29/2013 8:30:00 PM
Ch3wy posted...

And my point was that the only thing Dishonored would have over games released ten years ago (or earlier) would be graphics.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#30Ch3wyPosted 9/29/2013 8:31:09 PM
Loshadt posted...
Ch3wy posted...

And my point was that the only thing Dishonored would have over games released ten years ago (or earlier) would be graphics.

I know, you're wrong there. Way wrong.
---