This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not sure if old, but now we know why Half-Life 3 is so delayed(Steam ontroller).

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Not sure if old, but now we know why Half-Life 3 is so delayed(Steam ontroller).
2 years ago#1
Not 80/80 missed the damn C.

http://imgur.com/gallery/yRiVpOX
---
Sager np9370 | Intel i7 3630qm | GTX 670m SLI | 12GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | 128GB SSD | 500GB HDD x2
2 years ago#2
>posting Ctrl+Alt+Del

george_costanza.png
---
Are we not men?
2 years ago#3
That's funny.

It actually makes me think something bad. What if Valve intentionally makes Half-Life 3 use their gamepad as the only control choice in order to sell their hardware? I doubt that will happen, but what if?
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
2 years ago#4
Boge posted...
That's funny.

It actually makes me think something bad. What if Valve intentionally makes Half-Life 3 use their gamepad as the only control choice in order to sell their hardware? I doubt that will happen, but what if?

Then I'm f****** buying their gamepad.

Period.
---
"I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you in real life." -All Star : GameFAQs in a nutshell
2 years ago#5
Only way the controller could get better is if I pinched Gabens nipples and chocolate milk squirted out.

---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#6
MY EYES!
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#7
Blutonic posted...
Boge posted...
That's funny.

Then I'm f****** buying their gamepad.

Period.

It's a ridiculous proposition though. Valve is launching the SteamOS to provide a free, open alternative to Windows, but they're only going to allow HL3 to be played with their controller? It just make any sense given how Valve does business.
---
I try, but not very hard, product of my generation-snoochtonooch
2 years ago#8
Last Grand MageX2 posted...
It just make any sense given how Valve does business.

You just don't any sense to me.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
2 years ago#9
CAD was kind of funny back in the day, but it quickly became one of the worst webcomics around.
2 years ago#10
matu90rk posted...
CAD was kind of funny back in the day, but it quickly became one of the worst webcomics around.

I honestly don't get the hate for CAD. Every webcomic has their flaws, more so than others. In fact I typically hate what most people like, aside from CAD.

I've seen the many things Tim did that he shouldn't have done, but it's still somewhat entertaining.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Not sure if old, but now we know why Half-Life 3 is so delayed(Steam ontroller).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived