This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?
3 years ago#1
I would be interested in buying Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 and maybe even World of Warcraft (I have satellite internet so idk about that one), but they never drop price from what I can tell. Do they, or will I just have to suck it up and pay full price if I do want to play these games?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
3 years ago#2
Usually around holidays blizzard has sales for WoW atleast (usually 50% off or more), not sure about the other two though.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Elementastic/advanced
3 years ago#3
Starcraft 2 was 50% last week.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
3 years ago#4
Sometimes they do, I just got an e-mail from Blizzard sometime this month for a back-to-school please buy Starcraft 2 sale.
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.
3 years ago#5
DerPancake posted...
Starcraft 2 was 50% last week.

Oh hell no.

Well, I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled. Maybe I should sign up for some email offers from them if I can...
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
3 years ago#6
Diablo 2 has been consistently expensive in my country for 10 years.

i've bought it maybe several times over those years (lose key, to do self-rushes etc)

never do i complain, such a good game.
3 years ago#7
MoP was half off a week or two ago
3 years ago#8
Yes they do , but keep in mind Blizzard uses Battle.net as their own distribution service, so you will never find them on Steam etc.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
3 years ago#9
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Yes they do , but keep in mind Blizzard uses Battle.net as their own distribution service, so you will never find them on Steam etc.

YOu can get em boxed though. Thats how i bought HoS, cheaper than digital. (both on sale)
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000
3 years ago#10
Was it true that Diablo 3 was on sale for $10 at Toyrus?
The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived