This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?

#11reincarnator07Posted 10/1/2013 5:49:05 AM
Very rarely through Battle.net, if ever. You might be able to snag a deal on a boxed copy though.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#12PhilOnDezPosted 10/1/2013 6:29:36 AM
My local K-Mart has all their PC games on clearance and someone else on here was the one who pointed it out to me so it's not just a local thing. Diablo 2 and Starcraft 2 (vanilla, not sure if that's even worth buying anymore) are $10. If you have one near you it wouldn't hurt to check.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#13LtMessiahDM504Posted 10/1/2013 7:03:45 AM
CharREX posted...
Was it true that Diablo 3 was on sale for $10 at Toyrus?

yep, got one for the wife and myself
#14XjphPosted 10/1/2013 7:23:52 AM
reincarnator07 posted...
Very rarely through Battle.net, if ever. You might be able to snag a deal on a boxed copy though.

^ This post is blatantly incorrect. As others have posted here, Blizzard regularly has fairly deep sales via their online storefront.
---
"Much as a spiders web, it began with a single thread." - Cilym
My Library - http://xjph.net/images/Library.jpg
#15r0ge00Posted 10/1/2013 7:42:08 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
I would be interested in buying Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 and maybe even World of Warcraft (I have satellite internet so idk about that one), but they never drop price from what I can tell. Do they, or will I just have to suck it up and pay full price if I do want to play these games?

I don't know the specifics of how Battle.net and satellite internet interact, but I can't imagine it being good. D3 requires information from the server to function. I'm not sure about SC2 as I haven't played much of it. I can't remember if there was an offline mode for it or not.
#16AllHailTheDead6Posted 10/1/2013 9:13:19 AM
CharREX posted...
Was it true that Diablo 3 was on sale for $10 at Toyrus?

yup got this, sc2 and bf3 for $10 each....even tho I already owned them it was just a good deal

gave all 3 copies to my friend lol
---
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*
#17dementedlullabyPosted 10/1/2013 9:18:15 AM
Blizzard has had multiple sales since last Xmas on their games and sometimes even the WoWpet/mount shop has sales as well.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie