This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you adjust for FPS or graphics

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you adjust for FPS or graphics
2 years ago#11
FPS. I'm using a single GTX 460 and running games at 1080p. I mess about with the settings till I can (hopefully!) get a constant 60 fps.
2 years ago#12
Most games it's not a issue, but for the few that are I tend to try keep it at 60 fps.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
2 years ago#13
A bit of both. There are some graphics options that make little difference to the image but a massive hit in performance. I'll go for FPS above all else though.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
2 years ago#14
I think Crysis 3 is about the only game that makes me constantly switch to not knowing which I want. Most games I run I can max out. But of course I would always like to see the game at its best.
2 years ago#15
The only game I haven't been able to maintain 60 in was my FTB world where I had a bunch of world anchors up in multiple dimensions. Instead of turning down settings (or removing anchors) I just spent a few hours maxing out my CPU's overclock. That was much more satisfying.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
2 years ago#16
I usually keep it over ~45 or 50 FPS, and drop some settings if I can't do that.
2 years ago#17
FPS primarily. If I'm getting 60fps pretty constant, maybe a dip here and there to 45 or so, that's fine.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
2 years ago#18
I adjust for screen tearing and performance. Playing on low to guarantee fluid gameplay is fine with me.
2 years ago#19
I'm surprised there arent of bunch of people bragging on how they can max everything at 60 FPS lol. Thats usually what I hear form people over the internet.
2 years ago#20
Always fps. Stuttery fps bothers me more than lack of eye candy.
PS4 has blast processing.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you adjust for FPS or graphics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived