This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how are steam's halloween sales?

#1GTL581Posted 10/1/2013 9:05:58 PM
i'm considering getting outlast and a machine for pigs, but if they're on sale at the end of the month i can just hold out until then. i don't really pay attention to steam sales other than summer and winter, so how much if at all do you think they might take off either of these games?
#2steveboblarryPosted 10/1/2013 9:09:03 PM
"There scary good"
See what I did there,I deserve a A+
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#3IBKNAWTUPosted 10/1/2013 9:09:44 PM(edited)
steveboblarry posted...
"There scary good"

A-, They're*
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#4steveboblarryPosted 10/1/2013 9:11:18 PM
IBKNAWTU posted...
steveboblarry posted...
"There scary good"

A-, They're*

Awww so I get a A- now damn spelling errors
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#5GTL581(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 9:11:30 PM
i think a complete misspelling of the word should drop it a whole letter grade. but i do appreciate the effort, it put a smile on my face. here's your cookie.
#6steveboblarryPosted 10/1/2013 9:13:45 PM
GTL581 posted...
i think a complete misspelling of the word should drop it a whole letter grade. but i do appreciate the effort, it put a smile on my face. here's your cookie.

Damn glad you ain't my english professor >.>
---
#7GTL581(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 9:15:57 PM
does your english professor give you cookies??
#8steveboblarryPosted 10/1/2013 9:18:10 PM
No she gives me pot brownies
---
#9arleasPosted 10/1/2013 9:18:17 PM
As far as steam sales are concerned, there's only TWO major events of the year. Winter sale and Summer Sale. While it's likely they'll have some sort of sale for Halloween and it'll probably involve the "Scary" games, it's probably not going to compare to the Winter sale.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://i.imgur.com/G7PNnZ8.gif
#10GTL581(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 9:20:40 PM
that's what i'm looking for though. outlast and the new amnesia seem like prime examples of what would be on sale around this time of the year. just wondering if anyone has payed attention to or can make a guess as to how steam does sales for games like that around then.