This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a new mouse.

#11jakisthePosted 10/3/2013 1:33:36 AM
I absolutely love love love my MMO7, but I hold it in such a way that I never get any issues at all from the apparently-not-perfect sensor. Like I said, it's always worked brilliantly for me, but..that's just me.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#12arrseeteePosted 10/3/2013 5:34:07 AM
Used MX518 for around 6 years and now G400s for last several years. GOAT mouse imo ;)
---
Posting from phone. So Police, don't whine about minor mistakes.
#13_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 10/3/2013 11:24:39 AM
jakisthe posted...
I absolutely love love love my MMO7, but I hold it in such a way that I never get any issues at all from the apparently-not-perfect sensor. Like I said, it's always worked brilliantly for me, but..that's just me.

Philips Twin eye. For me , the Z-axis issue makes the mouse pretty much unusable. May work for some people especially those who use a high sensitivity and do not pick up the mouse often or at all. But for me, it is too big of a problem to recommend this mouse to anyone. I would go as far as to say that to me, that mouse is defective straight out of the box, in a way that is way worse than the slight hardware acceleration that people talk about with laser sensors.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#14Nightmare2398Posted 10/3/2013 11:32:11 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
jakisthe posted...

Philips Twin eye. For me , the Z-axis issue makes the mouse pretty much unusable. May work for some people especially those who use a high sensitivity and do not pick up the mouse often or at all. But for me, it is too big of a problem to recommend this mouse to anyone. I would go as far as to say that to me, that mouse is defective straight out of the box, in a way that is way worse than the slight hardware acceleration that people talk about with laser sensors.

TC has a lachesis, which uses the twin eye... and yes the twin eye is actually a perfect sensor other than the z axis, which didn't really affect me but some people hate it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)
#15Garquille14Posted 10/3/2013 11:40:16 AM
laser sensor
perfect

choose one

maybe in the future but not yet
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein