This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's up with Steam

#11MarceloSampaioPosted 10/2/2013 4:33:07 PM
DeathScythe_527 posted...
STEAM = FINISHED

Yes, Steam has been down for a few minutes, thus its doomed.

In fact... WE ARE DOOMED!
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#12Maiken100Posted 10/2/2013 4:45:45 PM
tis back and so our adventure continues! Tally ho!
---
Next Gen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJt3TOFUxPs
#13RPGMattPosted 10/2/2013 5:16:04 PM
What's the deal with Ovaltine? I mean, the container's round... The mug's round... They should call it Roundtine.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#14Orestes417Posted 10/2/2013 5:18:23 PM
Lord GabeN is too busy playing the BF4 beta to maintain the force of will required to keep steams hamsters running in their wheels.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#15MarceloSampaioPosted 10/3/2013 12:38:52 PM
RPGMatt posted...
What's the deal with Ovaltine? I mean, the container's round... The mug's round... They should call it Roundtine.

Kenny Bania?!?

BTW, Ovaltine's real name is Ovomaltine. Ovaltine is a misspelling, but every english-speaking country uses this name.
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#16wdfosterPosted 10/3/2013 2:41:02 PM(edited)
All my time played stats are wiped. It doesn't show how many hours of my life have been wasted on my games.

EDIT: Correction. I can't see my time played from the library, but if I go to my profile, I can view it as usual. Kinda sucks still. Hope it gets fixed.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#17SpazH3dPosted 10/3/2013 2:46:37 PM
^ Could you ever see that? I don't remember ever seeing playtime in the library tab/menu.
---
- My vision is augmented
#18wdfosterPosted 10/3/2013 10:50:25 PM
SpazH3d posted...
^ Could you ever see that? I don't remember ever seeing playtime in the library tab/menu.

Yeah. Right next to the "PLAY" button it would display my time played with that particular game. It was in the library view mode where you could see the game's news, achievements, workshop items, etc.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#19Carbon_DeoxxysPosted 10/3/2013 11:07:06 PM
wdfoster posted...
All my time played stats are wiped. It doesn't show how many hours of my life have been wasted on my games.

EDIT: Correction. I can't see my time played from the library, but if I go to my profile, I can view it as usual. Kinda sucks still. Hope it gets fixed.

yea im having the same issue, my game times arent logged and are reset.