This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any way to lower this builds price without sacrificing quality of the PC?

#21CardigansFanPosted 10/2/2013 8:52:26 PM(edited)
staticxtreme5 posted...
I also need the Blu-Ray because I plan on using the PC to watch movies with on my living room TV.

Don't forget to factor in the cost of Blu-ray playback software, since AFAIK there's still no free option that works 100%. IMO you're better off getting a standalone player, with how cheap they've gotten.
---
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Xperia Z Ultra 16GB Black * Sharp Actius MM20 * Samsung NX20 * AKA Magus77
#22siglumdiobolikPosted 10/2/2013 9:41:33 PM
build looks good don't worry about the amd, built an amd rig almost exactly like that for a friend of mine (gtx 660 ti gpu only difference) and his build handles all games without any problems, but as far as cutting price I would suggest leaving out the heatsink and thermal paste and as stated before no bluray drive just get a bluray player it will be cheaper in the long run. if you absolutely need a br drive wait till black Friday got mine last year really cheap that way. you might be able to find a decent price on a power supply that's very similar take that list and compare prices on the individual components at different sites ie newegg, amazon, tiger direct. also don't forget to take into consideration the price of shipping and look around on deals for the os ive seen some sites selling it for $10 - $20 less for some promotions if you are a college student look into discounts for that as well
---
Navy, GunnersMate 1st Class