This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does BF4 beta have an actual benchmark?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does BF4 beta have an actual benchmark?

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#1
I was playing the beta with everything on ultra with 50 people in a lobby and was averaging 75-85 FPS, but I would like something that you could compare better than an online mode with various factors that will lower/higher the FPS.
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
3 years ago#2
Nope. If you want good information, what you do is record your average, max and minimum FPS per match for 3 or 4 matches and compare where they lay.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#3
It's mostly pointless anyway. The beta is pre optimization and they've flatly stated some video options aren't fully hooked up yet. The beta is pretty much to test server loads
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: 30aught6

30aught6
3 years ago#4
Gamegpu has BF4 beta benchmarks.

http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-4-beta-test-gpu.html

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
3 years ago#5
But, again, Beta.

IIRC, BF3 had a pretty horrible beta performance, and benchmarks from that couldn't be compared to the released BF3.
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#6
No, because there's no point.

Requiem posted...
But, again, Beta.

IIRC, BF3 had a pretty horrible beta performance, and benchmarks from that couldn't be compared to the released BF3.

And I'm pretty sure he's right.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: 30aught6

30aught6
3 years ago#7
Requiem posted...
But, again, Beta.

Obviously. They are benchmarks for the beta, not for the release.

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#8
The only reason I asked is because I saw people posting about benchmark performance. *Shrugs*

Game runs pretty well, though. Don't get all the complaints.
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does BF4 beta have an actual benchmark?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived