This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

logitech f310 gamepad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. logitech f310 gamepad

User Info: kmui

kmui
3 years ago#1
Looking for a controller for my pc. I hear that the logitech f310 gamepad is pretty good but I also heard that the analog stick has issue with dead zones. Anyone who has this can give me an opinion? Is the d-pad any good?

Thanks.

User Info: g_lethal

g_lethal
3 years ago#2
i have it, bought it when i built my first pc, i say its a great gamepad, never had issues with deadzones or anything its also very tough and has 2 modes which may come in handy sometimes
"Remember Me" is awesome

User Info: Marioface5

Marioface5
3 years ago#3
I still don't understand why the F510 got discontinued. I have it and love it, and it's basically the F310 with rumble. But for some reason Logitech discontinued it, along with their really awesome microphone that I have. But anyway, assuming that the only real difference is that the F310 doesn't have rumble, I highly recommend it based on the F510.
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5

User Info: TNK10

TNK10
3 years ago#4
It's alright, little bit of a deadzone though, Honestly just pick up a 360 or PS3 controller.Waaaay better controllers all around.
Technically Heihachi and Kaz had to have sex too to create Kaz and Jin. - VRX3000
Hehachi and Kaz had sex and made KazJin?! WTH?! -starrylily
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. logitech f310 gamepad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived