This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Genres you HATE that everybody likes ... and vice versa

#21ElfergosPosted 10/6/2013 1:00:51 PM
I hate games that force play in first person perspective and there is a special kind of hell reserved for FPS's in particular.

I don't think there is a genre that everybody hates but me.
#22BogePosted 10/6/2013 1:55:41 PM
First Person shooters - First person games are okay, but shooters? They're all the same with a different skin. I've done that already, 20+ years ago! It's not fun anymore. Give me some substance in them or I'll pass, no matter what it is!

Real Time strategy games - They're too fast and frantic for me. They usually build them for PvP and PvP is not fun for me at all.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#23Kokuei05Posted 10/6/2013 2:15:17 PM
Role Play games. Not like a JRPG or WRPG.

I'm talking about playing jail break on counter-strike or on Garry's Mod. Rule #1: Never break character. **** off.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkbNvrzp9Zk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFC-I16ByiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNMJVCcbUI
#24strongo9Posted 10/6/2013 2:27:31 PM
MOBAs and MMORPGs.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#25lucarioforprezPosted 10/6/2013 2:49:16 PM
Dislikes: MMOs and MOBAs

---
GT: Ten Desires
I will give a cookie to whoever knows what my gamertag is a reference to :)
#26DerPancakePosted 10/6/2013 2:58:14 PM
I dislike: Turn Based RPGs.

I like every other genre.
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#27urtvPosted 10/6/2013 3:29:45 PM
dislike:any fps.dont get why people like playing them.only reason i can think of is that they are too scared to join the army and go out to the middle east
like:mmo.i have real life friends/family playing with me.plus the people i met online has moved to the same mmo
#28SheenavsKilleyPosted 10/6/2013 4:09:05 PM
Any other game that plays out like Tekken, but sorry they just won't give the same feeling of enjoyment as when I play with Tekken

FPS, I was never good at them, and even after watching lots of good players, I still don't like it either

Racing, it's completely boring and hurts my fingers all the time

Any other sports that isn't football/basketball/tennis

Any PC game that requires heavy use of keyboard all the time, I love DotA coz it's very fun and relaxing
#29The_AntiGrimPosted 10/6/2013 7:25:58 PM
SheenavsKilley posted...
Any other game that plays out like Tekken, but sorry they just won't give the same feeling of enjoyment as when I play with Tekken

FPS, I was never good at them, and even after watching lots of good players, I still don't like it either

Racing, it's completely boring and hurts my fingers all the time

Any other sports that isn't football/basketball/tennis

Any PC game that requires heavy use of keyboard all the time, I love DotA coz it's very fun and relaxing

go back to the console boards, peasant.
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#30YuniuninuniunPosted 10/6/2013 9:46:44 PM
Like: Too Human
Dislike: Half Life(all games)
---
Playing: RaiderZ, La Mulana, Dota 2, Dragon's Crown