This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And LEGAL way to watch/stream Spike TV / USA via online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. And LEGAL way to watch/stream Spike TV / USA via online?

User Info: dudupupu

dudupupu
3 years ago#1
I heard there was a way, but I've yet to find it.

I was paying for Comcast Internet/Cable, with cable being used by my dad (I don't watch TV), but I recently canceled it because of the high bill (promotion ended).

Is there a way to watch these two channels online via a free/legal method? The reason I ask is because someone told me that these two channels COULD be viewed for free using the internet, but I don't remember who so I can't ask for details.

I feel absolutely terrible for canceling the service since he used it and will get it back if I can't find a method to do what I want...

Thanks.
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
3 years ago#2
Im sure their web sites have episodes up for people to watch like other tv channels.

User Info: OCRAZYGun

OCRAZYGun
3 years ago#3
Here you go

http://www.spike.com/episodes
My only complaint with this game has been lag/camera angles.-RS_YELARAKA
Camera angles? You're playing Black Ops 2, not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.-Lerthyr
(message deleted)

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 years ago#5
If there really was a free and legal way to watch those channels online, don't you think it would be rather easy to find?
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: zerodefect

zerodefect
3 years ago#6
http://ustvnow.com/

Has spike and is free. If you pay, you can get all the HD channels and DVR functionality. Plus they have a Roku app if you use one. It's great.

EDIT: Sorry I just checked, spike isn't available on the free plan. You need to pay to get it.
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. And LEGAL way to watch/stream Spike TV / USA via online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived