This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And LEGAL way to watch/stream Spike TV / USA via online?

#1dudupupuPosted 10/6/2013 6:11:01 PM
I heard there was a way, but I've yet to find it.

I was paying for Comcast Internet/Cable, with cable being used by my dad (I don't watch TV), but I recently canceled it because of the high bill (promotion ended).

Is there a way to watch these two channels online via a free/legal method? The reason I ask is because someone told me that these two channels COULD be viewed for free using the internet, but I don't remember who so I can't ask for details.

I feel absolutely terrible for canceling the service since he used it and will get it back if I can't find a method to do what I want...

Thanks.
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#2Game-XpertPosted 10/6/2013 7:26:29 PM
Im sure their web sites have episodes up for people to watch like other tv channels.
#3OCRAZYGunPosted 10/6/2013 7:39:36 PM
Here you go

http://www.spike.com/episodes
---
My only complaint with this game has been lag/camera angles.-RS_YELARAKA
Camera angles? You're playing Black Ops 2, not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.-Lerthyr
#4GoIrish80Posted 10/6/2013 8:06:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5GoIrish80Posted 10/6/2013 8:06:41 PM
If there really was a free and legal way to watch those channels online, don't you think it would be rather easy to find?
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#6zerodefectPosted 10/6/2013 8:31:51 PM(edited)
http://ustvnow.com/

Has spike and is free. If you pay, you can get all the HD channels and DVR functionality. Plus they have a Roku app if you use one. It's great.

EDIT: Sorry I just checked, spike isn't available on the free plan. You need to pay to get it.
---
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU