This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Injustice: Ultimate Edition coming to PC in November.

#1AsucaHayashiPosted 10/7/2013 8:00:08 AM(edited)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/07/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-announced

Warner Bros. has announced Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, containing the original game along with all DLC.

The Ultimate Edition is currently scheduled for release on PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 4 on November 12 in North America and November 29 in Europe. There's no word on a Xbox One version.

The game will cost 49.99 on PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 and 29.99 on PC and Vita. Warner Bros. explains that this will get you 79 worth of content, including Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Mortal Kombat's Scorpion as additional fighters, along with 40 bonus character skins and 60 S.T.A.R. Labs Missions. The Americas version also comes bundled with the soundtrack.

The PS4 version of the game has apparently been remastered and will feature Touchpad functionality, video sharing and streaming, and will also link to your PSN Feed page during match wrap-us and pause menus.

first MK, then KoF and now Injustice.

it has been a damn good run for fighting fans on PC but i want my 3d fighters dammit.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#2El_ZaggyPosted 10/7/2013 7:56:33 AM
hoping that they do a better job on the 'movie' cutscenes than they did with MK.....
#3CC RicersPosted 10/7/2013 8:03:32 AM
Cool stuff. This game looks and sounds interesting so I'm glad I can add it to my PC library.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#4sonicteam2k1Posted 10/7/2013 8:04:08 AM
hell yeah. I'm getting it. Injustice looked really bad on console. Will be picking it up for visuals alone.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#5DV8ingSourcesPosted 10/7/2013 8:07:44 AM
It looks like it would be a great addition to MK on my digital shelf. Ecstatic with the amount of love PC has been getting in the last year or so.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#6triple sPosted 10/7/2013 8:10:42 AM
I'm getting it but I'd love Namco to start releasing their fighting games on PC. I could just imagine if Tekken was to come out and what modders would be able to do with it. Same with a modern WWE game.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7CC RicersPosted 10/7/2013 8:25:14 AM
triple s posted...
I'm getting it but I'd love Namco to start releasing their fighting games on PC. I could just imagine if Tekken was to come out and what modders would be able to do with it. Same with a modern WWE game.

This, but I so want the Soul Calibur series more.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#8GoIrish80Posted 10/7/2013 8:28:57 AM
Nice, will definitely pick this up.

I downloaded the demo on PS3 and while it seemed like a game worth playing, it just looked like total ass and I just wasn't going to pay $60 for that. Will happily pay $50 for the better experience on PC, AND we get all of the DLC included. Outstanding.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#9SinisterSlayPosted 10/7/2013 8:29:17 AM
I love how it's discounted on the PC right from the start.

A testament to the "what the market will bare" pricing strategy.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#10AsellusPosted 10/7/2013 8:36:14 AM(edited)
I'm getting it but I'd love Namco to start releasing their fighting games on PC.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234670/

Not really what I'd have wanted but it is Namco and the notion they'd consider something like this worth releasing on pc probably bodes well for a future Tekken.

The only fighting game I really want at the moment though is Guilty Gear Xrd.

I love how it's discounted on the PC right from the start.

Nothing unusual about pc games launching at $50, it's usually just taken to reflect the lack of any platform licensing fee.