This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does PCH feel about THIEF (2014)?

#11SpazH3dPosted 10/7/2013 9:26:53 AM
xKANONx posted...
off topic but what is PCH?

It's the forum you are on. Thief 4 is definitely a "wait for reviews" game for me.
---
- My vision is augmented
#12SinisterSlayPosted 10/7/2013 9:28:58 AM
SpazH3d posted...
xKANONx posted...

It's the forum you are on. Thief 4 is definitely a "wait for reviews" game for me.

What's the H? hardware?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#13KillerTrufflePosted 10/7/2013 9:37:12 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
SpazH3d posted...
xKANONx posted...

What's the H? hardware?

Yes. This board actually used to be PCH, but then they split it, so "technically" the sub-board is PCH, but this was always called PCH, and we continue to refer to it as such because this is still where most of the support topics happen anyway.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#14StormKMDPosted 10/7/2013 9:43:23 AM
KillerTruffle posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
SpazH3d posted...
xKANONx posted...

What's the H? hardware?

Yes. This board actually used to be PCH, but then they split it, so "technically" the sub-board is PCH, but this was always called PCH, and we continue to refer to it as such because this is still where most of the support topics happen anyway.

EVERYTHANG IS REVEALED TO ME
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
#15MasterDonGeroPosted 10/7/2013 10:01:07 AM
xKANONx posted...

People Cutting Hair
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#16EternalFlame66Posted 10/7/2013 10:03:37 AM
never played the previous ones, but it's not very realistic.

AI is dumb.
---
Such is your fate.
#17Broccoli92Posted 10/7/2013 10:09:52 AM
DV8ingSources posted...
It's very much a wait and see title for me. It's looking like they are taking everything that was unique and entertaining about thief and neutering them. I haven't really kept up with it since some of the early trailers though but I do know they are offering some bs preorder dlc that is supposed to make fans happy. It's like they are admitting that fans won't like the rest of the game with words like that.

I enjoyed thief 2 but I didn't play any of the others really. So its just a giant 'meh' as of right now.

Yeah this. i remember watching the game presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acAxcAEKcOg

Looks like a meh game to me.
---
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
#18akuma634Posted 10/7/2013 10:10:46 AM
I haven't seem much more then E3 footage and trailers but it looks great. I wasn't a big fan of Deus Ex HR, it felt like a very stripped down Deus Ex. But that game did work best with stealth so at least they have their basics down for a new Thief game. Of course hardcore fans will whine about any option that makes it less hard then the original games but it's called options.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#19runromPosted 10/7/2013 10:14:29 AM
I'll wait for reviews. I've loved all of the Thief games, even Deadly Shadows.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#20LoshadtPosted 10/11/2013 8:04:42 AM
Every piece of news I hear about it makes me more and more depressed with the state of the video game industry. Everything about it is utterly horrifying, and it's painfully obvious they want the CoD/Skyrim audience rather than the f***ing Thief audience.

I can't even laugh at it like DmC, because at least I knew DmC was going to be a complete commercial failure.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.