This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To anyone who has a battle net account...

#1Worm199Posted 10/7/2013 12:05:14 PM
Do they reset due to inactivity? The reason I am asking this is because of the fact that I have this battle net account I have used for a long time to play Starcraft II, using an old e-mail address. I then got a new email and I couldn't log into Starcraft II, resetting my password and all sorts of things. It's been two years since I have played that game, has my account been reset, or do I need to contact Blizzard support to get it back?
---
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''
#2Worknofun370Posted 10/7/2013 12:07:36 PM
I haven't had any issues like that. I went a few years between playing SC2 as well (started at release for a few weeks, got into it really heavily a few months ago) and had no issues logging in.

I'd reach out to Blizzard Support and see what they say.
#3lionheart5656Posted 10/7/2013 12:17:16 PM
Yes. It takes a long time but they do that.

Every now and then when I try to log in to the Frozen Throne after a very long break, my old account won't exist anymore.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#4ElfergosPosted 10/7/2013 12:43:15 PM
I thought I didn't, but I keep getting emails assuring me that my account has been hacked or that I am trying to sell it.....

I also get some tantalising offers to help individuals in war torn African nations move money for a substantial cut....