This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could Bryan Cranston play Gordon freeman in a half life movie?

#11Revenge209Posted 10/7/2013 4:19:08 PM
DaedalusEx posted...
CrayolaNinja posted...
bryan cranston can do anything he wants

Except convince Vince Gilligan to write a better finale.

That's for sure.
---
"He killed two stones with one bird."
#12DaedalusExPosted 10/7/2013 4:31:03 PM(edited)
Thescyy posted...
The finale was fitting IMO.

It would've been far better if he had woken up at the end, the whole thing having been a fantasy after he was unable to start the car. He then dies cold and alone, unable to get the money to his family and having lost everything that ever mattered to him.

That would've been fitting, and rather poetic. Instead, they went with the 'feel-good' hollywood ending, where Walt ties up every loose end and gets exactly what he wants, despite the stars having to align for him to do so. Finding keys under the visor? C'mon. Going anywhere he pleases, including his home, when he's the most wanted man in the country and police have intel that he's in the area? C'mon. A slowly oscillating M60 in a car trunk killing every intended target inside a building within a few seconds? C'mon.
#13BowsaaPosted 10/7/2013 4:32:58 PM
DaedalusEx posted...
Going anywhere he pleases, including his home, when he's the most wanted man in the country and police have intel that he's in the area? C'mon.

His appearance had drastically changed in the intervening months, and they only knew that he was in the area after they found the car he had stolen abandoned at Denny's. From there, they had nothing really to go on as to where he was or where he was going. As for the keys in the visor, that's not necessarily ridiculously unreasonable. People do actually leave them there, sometimes.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#14clowningPosted 10/7/2013 5:07:54 PM
Mmmmm, Denny's....
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#15steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 5:17:15 PM
clowning posted...
Mmmmm, Denny's....

Mmmmm ricin
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#16ZalteraPosted 10/7/2013 10:35:30 PM
Felina was the perfect ending to a show that never had an episode I disliked.

Fly.
---
Why is it that he can hit a 3rd baseman on a frozen rope from 300 feet away, but he can't hit a 12 foot tall catcher from 60 feet 6 inches away?
-Awesomeo_4000
#17Zohar_MetatronPosted 10/7/2013 10:41:52 PM
Anyone could play Gordon Freeman. Just tape their mouth shut and give them a crowbar to wave around.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#18DaedalusExPosted 10/7/2013 10:43:42 PM
Zaltera posted...
Fly.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I read that. That was a terrible episode, felt like pure filler.
#19TheNazzaroPosted 10/7/2013 10:47:29 PM
Bryan Cranston could be caught choking me last week.

http://imgur.com/4qOvhaB
---
Use code BOSTONSTRONG to have 50% of your purchase go to the One Fund, helping victims in Boston http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNazzaro
#20JKatarnPosted 10/7/2013 10:51:53 PM
JackTheRimmer posted...
he wouldnt lower himself

Yes, because someone who seems to spend all their free time trolling these forums is qualified to judge what is/is not an undignified role/position, lol.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES