This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is getting both Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts?

#1DillMan926Posted 10/7/2013 7:56:47 PM
I liked the single player campaign of BF3 more than Black Ops 2, but have always liked COD multiplayer more. I am thinking about getting both. Or if I don't, maybe just rent BF4 on a console to play the single player. Getting COD for sure though.
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
#2_Killzor_Posted 10/7/2013 8:01:41 PM(edited)
I'm a fan of both franchises but honestly i'm not hyped for either game. It'll probably boil down to whichever I can find cheaper first and then get the other later when it drops as well.

Also if the whole CODG being 50GB to install is true I might hesitate because that size bothers me.
#3TheGrirchPosted 10/7/2013 8:02:18 PM
I'll be getting both.
---
Eggs! Eggs! Eeegs! Ehhhhhhhggs! Eegs.
#4Omnipotent_CowPosted 10/7/2013 8:05:11 PM
I'll wait for the complete the 'complete' version of Battlefield 4 in a year or so. 'Course by then the community might be dead, so maybe not. EA reaps what they sow.
#5Fade2black001Posted 10/7/2013 8:09:48 PM
BF4 is nice but its just BF3 with destructible environments and improved graphics. Nothing worth spend 60 bucks on if you already have BF3.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#6DillMan926(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 8:17:34 PM
Well, I did just get a sick new computer. I am sure BF4 will be about the best looking thing that is released in the near future. That makes me want to get it just to have that awesome looking game. I am sure once Titanfall drops I will want to be playing that for online multiplayer anyway, but that is a while down the road.
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
#7call of dutyPosted 10/7/2013 8:48:39 PM
I heard Ghosts is getting dedicated servers, so I might just get it.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#8DerPancakePosted 10/7/2013 8:51:10 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
BF4 is nice but its just BF3 with destructible environments and improved graphics. Nothing worth spend 60 bucks on if you already have BF3.

I love how many were going crazy over the falling building, the first time I saw it my reaction was, "That was it..."
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#9Fade2black001Posted 10/7/2013 8:52:13 PM
DerPancake posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

I love how many were going crazy over the falling building, the first time I saw it my reaction was, "That was it..."

I played the beta and see its just BF3.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#10_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 10/8/2013 2:01:57 AM
I will only be getting BF4.

I have faithfully bought most of the previous COD's because even though they were too similar to be exciting at one point, I would still get my money's worth with single and multiplayer, even if I played them for a short while and then move on.

Though in the previous few installments, I am just like, this game again. To me, BF4 is more exciting. That is because I really liked BF3 but there were a lot of basic things in which the game could be improved. That causes me to have something I can be looking forward to. With COD, I feel like I have already seen it all, and without a different engine and a major overhaul I can not see anything to look forward to.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H