This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is getting both Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who is getting both Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts?
3 years ago#1
I liked the single player campaign of BF3 more than Black Ops 2, but have always liked COD multiplayer more. I am thinking about getting both. Or if I don't, maybe just rent BF4 on a console to play the single player. Getting COD for sure though.
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
3 years ago#2
I'm a fan of both franchises but honestly i'm not hyped for either game. It'll probably boil down to whichever I can find cheaper first and then get the other later when it drops as well.

Also if the whole CODG being 50GB to install is true I might hesitate because that size bothers me.
3 years ago#3
I'll be getting both.
Eggs! Eggs! Eeegs! Ehhhhhhhggs! Eegs.
3 years ago#4
I'll wait for the complete the 'complete' version of Battlefield 4 in a year or so. 'Course by then the community might be dead, so maybe not. EA reaps what they sow.
3 years ago#5
BF4 is nice but its just BF3 with destructible environments and improved graphics. Nothing worth spend 60 bucks on if you already have BF3.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
3 years ago#6
Well, I did just get a sick new computer. I am sure BF4 will be about the best looking thing that is released in the near future. That makes me want to get it just to have that awesome looking game. I am sure once Titanfall drops I will want to be playing that for online multiplayer anyway, but that is a while down the road.
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
3 years ago#7
I heard Ghosts is getting dedicated servers, so I might just get it.
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
3 years ago#8
Fade2black001 posted...
BF4 is nice but its just BF3 with destructible environments and improved graphics. Nothing worth spend 60 bucks on if you already have BF3.

I love how many were going crazy over the falling building, the first time I saw it my reaction was, "That was it..."
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
3 years ago#9
DerPancake posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

I love how many were going crazy over the falling building, the first time I saw it my reaction was, "That was it..."

I played the beta and see its just BF3.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
3 years ago#10
I will only be getting BF4.

I have faithfully bought most of the previous COD's because even though they were too similar to be exciting at one point, I would still get my money's worth with single and multiplayer, even if I played them for a short while and then move on.

Though in the previous few installments, I am just like, this game again. To me, BF4 is more exciting. That is because I really liked BF3 but there were a lot of basic things in which the game could be improved. That causes me to have something I can be looking forward to. With COD, I feel like I have already seen it all, and without a different engine and a major overhaul I can not see anything to look forward to.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who is getting both Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived