This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a controller

#11Fade2black001Posted 10/8/2013 8:51:48 AM
DV8ingSources posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
nighthawk16 posted...
The 360 controller is supported by virtually every multi-platform game, complete with the correct button prompts and everything, and requires no driver installation or button mapping. It's plug and play, and ergonomically speaking, is generally preferable to the PS3 controller. But that's pretty subjective.

So is my DS3 controller. You just got to have the right drivers for it.

Do you have a reading disability or maybe its a comprehension issue? It does not have the bolded above. I too have my DS3 controller setup with SCPserver but that is not what 'plug and play' means. Nor do you get the proper prompts in games.

Someone woke up with a stick in his ass this morning. Calm down dude. Holy crap...
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#12El_ZaggyPosted 10/8/2013 8:55:50 AM
I use the wireless 360 controller. I also have a ds3 controller but it find ds3 so small while 360 sits in my hand so well.

Get the wired 360 controller if money is an issue, is not, the wireless one is great (requires wireless adapter which is sold seperatly)
#13DV8ingSourcesPosted 10/8/2013 8:59:11 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
DV8ingSources posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
nighthawk16 posted...
The 360 controller is supported by virtually every multi-platform game, complete with the correct button prompts and everything, and requires no driver installation or button mapping. It's plug and play, and ergonomically speaking, is generally preferable to the PS3 controller. But that's pretty subjective.

So is my DS3 controller. You just got to have the right drivers for it.

Do you have a reading disability or maybe its a comprehension issue? It does not have the bolded above. I too have my DS3 controller setup with SCPserver but that is not what 'plug and play' means. Nor do you get the proper prompts in games.

Someone woke up with a stick in his ass this morning. Calm down dude. Holy crap...

No rectal intrusion here. Just sick of people misleading others with non-truths, especially if its just due to a lack of reading what they've actually quoted in their own post.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1