This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC and Wii U owners, what is your opinion on Wind Waker HD?

#21RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:11:16 PM
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
The insane amount of bloom on the Wii U version is ridiculous. And yes I've played it.

There are parts of the Wii U version that are nice, but the Wii U version for $50 vs the Dolphin version for $0?

Yeah....that's a tough one.

Wow so you base your judgement cause of pricing. Your so cool.

Oh so you're one of those people...

If you wanna talk about pricing then the PC sucks cause you gotta get a $500-600 rig at least to surpass Wind Waker HD so you can play your game for "free."

Any other stupid questions?

I wasn't asking a question. But considering you have to pay $300-450 for a Wii U and the Game. $500 isn't asking too much more, seeing as though you can do a lot more with it and play the game for free.

So yes, pricing is a very important factor.

More like defending another users stupid question. Also you ignored my response in which you have to spend equally as much on a PC to enjoy your "free" game and if you don't have a KB+Mouse+Monitor well that's even more thats gonna add to your pricing. If your gonna say the same for Wii U then you also ignore the fact that it has more first party titles than the other two competitors combined (MicroSony) not to mention the fact that unless you are able to back up your games onto your PC, it isn't exactly a legal way to play it so I hope your ok with piracy.

P.S. I can read your response just fine. Please don't double post.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#22kingoffpsPosted 10/8/2013 3:20:39 PM
RemixDeluxe posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

Wow so you base your judgement cause of pricing. Your so cool.

Oh so you're one of those people...

If you wanna talk about pricing then the PC sucks cause you gotta get a $500-600 rig at least to surpass Wind Waker HD so you can play your game for "free."

Any other stupid questions?

I wasn't asking a question. But considering you have to pay $300-450 for a Wii U and the Game. $500 isn't asking too much more, seeing as though you can do a lot more with it and play the game for free.

So yes, pricing is a very important factor.

More like defending another users stupid question. Also you ignored my response in which you have to spend equally as much on a PC to enjoy your "free" game and if you don't have a KB+Mouse+Monitor well that's even more thats gonna add to your pricing. If your gonna say the same for Wii U then you also ignore the fact that it has more first party titles than the other two competitors combined (MicroSony) not to mention the fact that unless you are able to back up your games onto your PC, it isn't exactly a legal way to play it so I hope your ok with piracy.

Please stop saying "your" when you mean "you're". It can be ignored if you do it once, but you're doing it repeatedly.
---
i7 920 @ 3.6GHz, 3.8GHz (single-thread mode), MSI X58 Platinum, 6GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950 (1100/1450), 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
#23RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:23:47 PM
kingoffps posted...
Please stop saying "your" when you mean "you're". It can be ignored if you do it once, but you're doing it repeatedly.

I don't care with your issues on grammar. Stick to the topic at hand and deal with it.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#24ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/8/2013 3:27:19 PM
NotQuiteAFreak posted...

It's $300 for the console and game. Not $300-$450. Don't try and inflate the cost just to try and prove your point, fanboy.

Anyone who votes for the Dolphin version doesn't know what they're talking about, and hasn't played the game.
#25Marioface5Posted 10/8/2013 3:30:30 PM
RemixDeluxe posted...
if you don't have a KB+Mouse+Monitor well that's even more thats gonna add to your pricing..

Better add the cost of a television to the HD version then. This argument is silly.
---
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5
#26RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:37:24 PM
Marioface5 posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
if you don't have a KB+Mouse+Monitor well that's even more thats gonna add to your pricing..

Better add the cost of a television to the HD version then. This argument is silly.

Wii U would still win for being cost effective.

Cheaper=/=better choice
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#27CrapFactoryPosted 10/8/2013 3:39:22 PM
I just voted Wii U version because I can't support piracy for games that are currently out. If you own either version who cares though :P.
#28lionheart5656Posted 10/8/2013 3:40:07 PM
RemixDeluxe posted...
kingoffps posted...

I don't care with your issues on grammar. Stick to the topic at hand and deal with it.

Why are foreign dudes the most easily angered?
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#29RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:45:47 PM
CrapFactory posted...
I just voted Wii U version because I can't support piracy for games that are currently out. If you own either version who cares though :P.

As much as I appreciate you liking the HD version more I wish that wasn't the basis of your decision.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#30NotQuiteAFreakPosted 10/8/2013 3:49:21 PM
RemixDeluxe posted...

He wasn't actually asking a question either. At least not an answerable one. :P

I didn't ignore it. I simply pointed out you only have to pay $100 more to get a PC with countless more features and the supreme version of Wind Waker. If anything you neglected entire cost of the Wii U, in order to play your "$50" game. And whoopee that Wii U has more first party titles than Microsoft and Sony, nobody mentioned Microsoft or Sony or first party titles. But on the point PC has a flatbed of titles as well as countless of other features compared to the Wii U's tray of games.

Also, Keyboard and Mouse can cost $15, maybe less. A monitor probably $100 less if you go below 22". But then again if we're being picky about every little thing you have to buy, it could cost even more to buy a Wii U when you factor in the price of a TV...

And yeah I am okay with Piracy. But you are too right? Seeing as how you've actually played the (Pirated) Dolphin version enough, to be able to make a able comparisons with the Wii U version Wind Waker HD. :3

P.S If you could read my response's you'd see that there was a second between posts.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010