This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC and Wii U owners, what is your opinion on Wind Waker HD?

#61RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 10:28:42 PM
MasterDonGero posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Holy hell, nobody cares.

Stop slap fighting and go play Wind Waker.

Apparently you care enough to post in my topic.

He doesn't care about what you're arguing about. He cares about the argument, in the sense that he doesn't think you two should keep arguing.

I dont know whos the idiot that started the argument with pricing in the first place when that has NOTHING to do with me asking your opinion on the games alone. It should have never been brought up and I was only humoring the poster with a equally stupid response but that seems to make things worse. I'm glad the troll got bored cause his act was getting tiring real fast.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#62MasterDonGeroPosted 10/10/2013 4:57:23 AM(edited)
RemixDeluxe posted...
MasterDonGero posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Holy hell, nobody cares.

Stop slap fighting and go play Wind Waker.

Apparently you care enough to post in my topic.

He doesn't care about what you're arguing about. He cares about the argument, in the sense that he doesn't think you two should keep arguing.

I dont know whos the idiot that started the argument with pricing in the first place when that has NOTHING to do with me asking your opinion on the games alone. It should have never been brought up and I was only humoring the poster with a equally stupid response but that seems to make things worse. I'm glad the troll got bored cause his act was getting tiring real fast.

I really couldn't care less, dude. I was just explaining what I thought the other poster was thinking.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom