This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

eye finity

#11PanopictonguyPosted 10/8/2013 3:49:33 PM
One of them must be Display Port or DP>Active DP>HDMI . Otherwise it'll only recognize 2 at a time.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:56:54 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
One of them must be Display Port or DP>Active DP>HDMI . Otherwise it'll only recognize 2 at a time.

would the center one have to be the display port?
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice" Gamer Tag XT356
#13PanopictonguyPosted 10/8/2013 4:01:30 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

It doesn't matter which one just one if then has to be connected via display port. I have no idea why it's set up like that.

DVI/HDMI/DP
DVI/DVI/DP
Or
DVI/VGA/DP
---
#14Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 4:02:48 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

It doesn't matter which one just one if then has to be connected via display port. I have no idea why it's set up like that.

DVI/HDMI/DP
DVI/DVI/DP
Or
DVI/VGA/DP

thats sucks. At least I will use all the damn ports on the card. And I am sure I can find adaptors to turn them all into hdmi. Thanks for the info.
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice" Gamer Tag XT356
#15PanopictonguyPosted 10/8/2013 4:22:03 PM
No problem I was lucky enough to be able to test it on 3 monitors and find out without wasting money. I'm nit sure but I think I've heard an Active Display Port adapter can double as a display port connection. But those cost like $80.
---
#16Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 4:41:35 PM(edited)
Panopictonguy posted...
No problem I was lucky enough to be able to test it on 3 monitors and find out without wasting money. I'm nit sure but I think I've heard an Active Display Port adapter can double as a display port connection. But those cost like $80.

screw that. Ill just use each display port and go and buy a gaming head set. I have this feeling that as soon as i get it all put together

A: i will move

B: got my 4 years worth of college saved up

C: dooms day
---
#17Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 4:32:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]