This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here ever played vindictus?

#1DetectivPenguinPosted 10/8/2013 10:10:30 PM
How was it? Is there any mmo or anything you would recommend instead of it?
---
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
#2YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/8/2013 10:13:37 PM
It's not really an MMO. It's like Guild Wars 1, kinda, where everything but the towns are instanced. Also, I'd recommend GW1 over it.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#3RolloverBouncinPosted 10/9/2013 3:29:59 AM
If you're asking for a free.mmo the next.thing I played that was similar to.vind is dragon's nest. The pvp was fun early levels.
---
Only two console brands on the market: Nintendo and Xboxstation. There used to be three, but sadly the PlayStation identity died with the PS2.
- Emerald_Melios
#4GarquillPosted 10/9/2013 3:39:51 AM
Most of the game is good, though the dungeons can drag until you get to the boss fight.
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#5-CJF-Posted 10/9/2013 3:58:18 AM
Dragon Nest is pretty fun, but I would recommend you stay away from Nexon games. Too Pay 2 Win, terrible customer service, and mostly aging games with no future.
#6neroAngeloPosted 10/9/2013 4:12:44 AM
It's pretty fun. It has a very action oriented combat system which is far more engaging than standard MMO combat. But like any free MMO, it's designed to push you to buy in game items with real money. For example, your inventory space is pretty limited but you can buy more bags for real money. I stopped playing because they used P2P in instances and when you had a bad host, the game was unplayable. I'v heard that's improved though.
---
PSWii360U - This is how I triforce http://i.imgur.com/9qF9vGa.jpg
i7 920 @3.3GHz, 6GB DDR3, 7850 2GB
#7SinisterSlayPosted 10/9/2013 4:53:39 AM
It's good but it makes you repeat the same dungeons over and over. It gets boring quickly because of this.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#8badboyPosted 10/9/2013 5:04:28 AM
TERA, Dragon Nest, they're also great.
#9EternalFlame66Posted 10/9/2013 6:09:10 AM
avoid nexon at all costs
---
Such is your fate.
#10Fade2black001Posted 10/9/2013 6:58:23 AM
EternalFlame66 posted...
avoid nexon at all costs

This so much. The only game they really do care about is Maple Story. Everything else they have they let it go to crap. Such as bots taking over the games. If MS were to ever go away and die Nexon will be gone.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.