This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here ever played vindictus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here ever played vindictus?
2 years ago#11
Fade2black001 posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...
avoid nexon at all costs

This so much. The only game they really do care about is Maple Story. Everything else they have they let it go to crap. Such as bots taking over the games. If MS were to ever go away and die Nexon will be gone.

Vindictus charges 14 dollars for a hair style.

Seriously..... that's how bad the cash shop is. That's not micro transactions anymore, that's the cost of an entire game.
I only paid a dollar for Cthulhu saves the world, is that hair style going to give me 14 times more entertainment?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#12
Fade2black001 posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...
avoid nexon at all costs

This so much. The only game they really do care about is Maple Story. Everything else they have they let it go to crap. Such as bots taking over the games. If MS were to ever go away and die Nexon will be gone.

they let maplestory go to crap too when they merged their only east coast server with west coast servers.
---
Such is your fate.
2 years ago#13
Played more than I care to admit haha, its good if you got the people to play it with, especially since the combat in the game is pretty damn good. Unfortunately Botters and Pay2Win is getting quite out of hand and the fun kind of ceased for me (albeit this is after MANY hours). But if you have somebody to play it with, give it a try, I'd certainly say its worth it. Just, never grind your levels, ever. That much is a bad idea and you WILL burn out badly, and be less skilled in the long run, but yeah
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
2 years ago#14
yeah I played it for less than a week and uninstalled it. I didn't care for it.

but they released an update to where you can jump so maybe it's awesome now?
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
2 years ago#15
I would recommend Rusty Hearts over it IMO
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
2 years ago#16
sonicteam2k1 posted...
I would recommend Rusty Hearts over it IMO

But that's just as bad... expensive cash shop, and lots and lots of grinding the same levels over and over.
Then add to that, combat that is less engaging than Vindictus.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#17
I think Nexon KR knows what it's doing but Nexon NA is clueless.
---
Such is your fate.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here ever played vindictus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived