This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I run Metro Last Light on my Y500?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can I run Metro Last Light on my Y500?
2 years ago#1
GPU is a 650SLI, with 8GM DDR3 RAM.

I know my CPU is good enough, but just curious about it. Also would ya recommend it to someone that's new to PC KB/M gaming in the FPS genre?
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
2 years ago#2
It will run at least on medium
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
2 years ago#3
I can run it on minimum on a HD 6520g...I think you're good.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
2 years ago#4
Alright, and is the scene with the naked woman a mandatory scene or can you skip it? I remember reading some controversy about that a few months ago and particularly don't care for that stuff but it isn't a deal breaker.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
2 years ago#5
Alright, and is the scene with the naked woman a mandatory scene or can you skip it? I remember reading some controversy about that a few months ago and particularly don't care for that stuff but it isn't a deal breaker.

What, virtual boobies not good enough for you?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkbNvrzp9Zk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFC-I16ByiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNMJVCcbUI
2 years ago#6
zerooo0 posted...

I haven't played that much of it but google told me prerendered cutscenes are skippable.
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
2 years ago#7
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I haven't played that much of it but google told me prerendered cutscenes are skippable.

Alright, I just don't care much for that stuff. I don't know why it just bugs me. Glad to think at least they're skippable.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can I run Metro Last Light on my Y500?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived