This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Replace graphics card or buy a Vita

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Replace graphics card or buy a Vita
2 years ago#21
You can buy a Vita now (get the 3G bundle if you can find one, comes with 4 games, a year of PS+, and a 4gb memory card) and get Persona 4 Golden. If you enjoy JRPGs that game should easily last you a month so long as you're even just a minor completionist, longer if you try to pace yourself on games, 170 hours in and I have barely touched side quests. If the other 4 games last a week that's two months right there, not to mention the free games you get every month with PS+. Pretty solid value right there, and the Vita+P4G alone has gotten me more hours of entertainment per dollar than anything I can remember buying in a long time, maybe Minecraft.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
2 years ago#22
Jocko posted...
Mother of god can someone post the link for the Radeon HD 7950 for $180 on pcpartpicker

I followed my link on it from a post yesterday...it's now $220 after rebate instead of $180. Went up $40 overnight. Yuck.
---
Intel i5 4670K | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
2 years ago#23
I really enjoy my Vita but if my graphics card died I'd get a new one over a vita
---
Torres man get a sig.
2 years ago#24
You don't want a vita, I just sold mine for nothing almost... It was collecting dust.. 5 hours of playtime since I owned it
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
2 years ago#25
I like my Vita, but it really has very little going for it.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Replace graphics card or buy a Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived