This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best PC exclusive games?

#41MarceloSampaioPosted 10/17/2013 4:33:22 AM
Phizulz posted...
I can't think of any and I need some new games to play.

How about playing PC games?!?

Who cares if they are exclusives or not? Makes no difference. Heck, if it was up to me, there would be no such thing as exclusives.
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#42MarceloSampaioPosted 10/17/2013 4:57:47 AM(edited)
MangorushXIII posted...
Lots of boring exclusive games on PC..how embarrassing.

Sure, baby. Sure. A game like Deus Ex is really boring. And while we are at it, lets just spit in X3 Terran Conflict's face. Lets ignore Might and Magic X, since its obviously a lame game (and lets piss in Legend of Grimrock too). Lets crap at Starcraft 2 (its a ridiculous **** game anyway), lets completelly ignore Torchlight II, Guild Wars 2 and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, since they suck balls.

GTR 3, End of Nations, King Arthur II and the King's Bounty games are also too boring, so lets ignore them completelly.

Yeah, no good games on PC. NOPE indeed.

Now excuse-me, I'm gonna play Crysis 3 at 1040p and 60 FPS, but VERY sad because its not an exclusive game...

---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#43AsucaHayashiPosted 10/17/2013 5:42:38 AM(edited)
jakisthe posted...
I dunno if BEST, but I've been playing a lot of Natural Selection 2 as of late...really great game.

doesn't really matter where it lies in quality.

in the eyes of peasants it's an irrelevant/indie/noname game either till the team's marketing budget balloons up to the point where they can afford several TV ads and/or banners being plastered on gaming sites OR the game itself arrives on console.

eg. the mediocre f2p game warframe actually being considered an asset on the ps4 as a console exclusive.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#44vashtrichamPosted 10/17/2013 6:40:58 AM
AsucaHayashi posted...
jakisthe posted...
I dunno if BEST, but I've been playing a lot of Natural Selection 2 as of late...really great game.

in the eyes of peasants it's an irrelevant/indie/noname game either till the team's marketing budget balloons up to the point where they can afford several TV ads and/or banners being plastered on gaming sites OR the game itself arrives on console.

eg. the mediocre f2p game warframe actually being considered an asset on the ps4 as a console exclusive.

Only peasant here are the ones who call others peasants, its really sad you people use that word to describe other games
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#45ShubPosted 10/17/2013 6:43:27 AM
People are still taking Mackorov and Mangorush seriously? They're just here to piss you off and it works oh-so-well. Add them to your ignore list and the quality of the board will improve.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#46AsucaHayashiPosted 10/17/2013 6:53:43 AM
vashtricham posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
jakisthe posted...

Only peasant here are the ones who call others peasants, its really sad you people use that word to describe other games

ignoring context is fun.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#47vashtrichamPosted 10/17/2013 7:12:34 AM
AsucaHayashi posted...
vashtricham posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
jakisthe posted...

ignoring context is fun.

i didnt ignore context, its just sad that pc users have to call others peasants to make themselves feel superior, guess what your not
---
#48DV8ingSourcesPosted 10/17/2013 7:14:46 AM
vashtricham posted...
i didnt ignore context, its just sad that pc users have to call others peasants to make themselves feel superior, guess what your not

In the context he used the term, I actually agree. If you think the only thing that makes a game worth playing is its marketing budget or budget in general, you're a fool. Sadly fool is synonymous with 'peasant' these days on the internet.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#49KidIcarootsPosted 10/17/2013 7:18:34 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Phizulz posted...
I can't think of any and I need some new games to play.

How about playing PC games?!?

Who cares if they are exclusives or not? Makes no difference. Heck, if it was up to me, there would be no such thing as exclusives.

He's not really interested in playing anything. It's a failed troll attempt.
#50vashtrichamPosted 10/17/2013 7:20:04 AM
DV8ingSources posted...
vashtricham posted...

In the context he used the term, I actually agree. If you think the only thing that makes a game worth playing is its marketing budget or budget in general, you're a fool. Sadly fool is synonymous with 'peasant' these days on the internet.

My comments where just about using the word, I agree with the context but not with the use of the word. He is clearly using the word peasant like every other pc player who tries to make themselves feel superior because they play on pc. I was not ignoring the context I was just not commenting on it because my problem lies with the use of a word not the context of the statement. You can justas easily make the same statement without calling others peasants, it brings nothing to argument.
---