This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best PC exclusive games?

#51AsucaHayashiPosted 10/17/2013 7:35:39 AM(edited)
He is clearly using the word peasant like every other pc player who tries to make themselves feel superior because they play on pc.

so you agree with the example provided yet i'm apparently clearly using the term for the sake of using the term because i want to feel superior.

makes sense.

hell, if you exchanged the word peasant with unintelligent, uninformed, ignorant, hypocritical or illogical i'm pretty sure there wouldn't be an issue to begin with.

peasant(with their peasant logic) is just a nice way to sum it all up into a single term and as long as **** like this persists:

http://i.imgur.com/gkeAUXI.png

i'm not stopping anytime soon.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#52BogePosted 10/17/2013 9:09:57 AM
Tyranius2 posted...
Uhh.. there's plenty, even if you consider recent games only. Anyway, here's some:

Black Mesa
Grim Fandango
Deus Ex [yes, I consider it an exclusive over PS2's loading screenfest crap]
Median XL
STALKER games
Planescape: Torment
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic [there's a 360 version but it's mediocre so shouldn't regarded]
SWAT 4
Divine Divinity
Mount and Blade Warband
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
World in Conflict
The Longest Journey
Fallout 1 and 2
Company of Heroes
Warcraft 3
Age of Empires I and II
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Age of Mythology

There's many more, but screw it.

All of those are better than anything you will find on consoles for their respective genres, with the exception being Amnesia because it's subjective, the others aren't.

Why are you listing mods? Black Mesa? Median XL? Why don't you just list Diablo 2 and Half-Life?
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#53LordOfLegaciesPosted 10/17/2013 12:32:45 PM
Console peasants, if you've got a problem with PC games then get the hell out of this topic. Simple right? Apparently not for you.
Opinions are fine but stop b****ing and acting like it's our responsibility to make you like these games.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#54JavelinPosted 10/17/2013 12:37:14 PM
vashtricham posted...
its just sad that pc users have to call others peasants to make themselves feel superior, guess what your not

But I am superior. For one thing, I know the difference between "its" and "it's" as well as between "your" and "you're" unlike uneducated peasants who are unable to use these words properly.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB