This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help remembering an old motocross game

#1Shark_LaserPosted 10/11/2013 10:54:14 AM
- You could build your own tracks
- You could race against the computer or just do "free runs"
- One map was in a big canyon, and if you went at a certain angle you could get on top of the outer canyon wall. If you rode around up there, you'd hit invisible bombs and it would shoot you up in the air and back down to the main map.

Time frame: Late 90's (possibly?)
---
Look at yourself in the mirror, and tell me what a man is without pride. Tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes. Tell me who the f*** you are.
#2FeatherwindPosted 10/11/2013 10:57:27 AM(edited)
Motocross Madness?
---
pathological
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 10/11/2013 10:56:56 AM
Motocross Madness?
---
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P
#4Garquille14Posted 10/11/2013 11:09:56 AM
Moto Racer is another series
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#5Ch3wyPosted 10/11/2013 11:10:55 AM
Motocross Madness?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#6Fade2black001Posted 10/11/2013 11:11:56 AM
First thing that came to my head was excitbike

Then I saw late 90's...
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#7BogePosted 10/11/2013 11:40:36 AM
That was Motocross madness. I remember those free runs vividly. They weren't bombs. You'd hit the invisible barrier and it would shoot you high up into the sky and back onto the map. That was a fun game. I used to pick things and try to jump them. In one of those maps, the desert one, there is a church that I'd try to jump the steeple. I did it once.

Why can I love a game like that, but not enjoy a Grand Theft Auto game?
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.