This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sniper Elite V2 worth a crap?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sniper Elite V2 worth a crap?
3 years ago#1
I played it briefly on PS3 at a friend's house and it seemed like it could be good. Is it worth the $7.50 on steam? How is multiplayer?
Playing: Dragon's Crown, MLB the Show 13, Pikmin 3, Project X Zone, ETS2
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
3 years ago#2
I don't mean to sound agressive, but, first, the game is a couple of years old IIRC.
Second, it's a game about sniping. How do you think multiplayer is?
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
3 years ago#3
DragonRaizen posted...
I don't mean to sound agressive, but, first, the game is a couple of years old IIRC.

I am not really seeing why how old the game is makes a difference... There are still people here that talk about Planescape and Baldur's Gate and those are ancient in comparison. Secondly, is multiplayer like, Co-Op missions or is there actually a sniping campfest deathmatch gametype?
3 years ago#4
The multiplayer was pretty much dead from day 1. The few games i found were always full of french and russian players.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
3 years ago#5
I played the demo and watched it on Youtube a lot.

The combat is...just like any other WW2 shooter. The only satisfying thing is the Sniper cams.

I wouldn't expect anything mindblowing out of it, but I guess if you're into shooters like that then go for it.
The official Tsun of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
3 years ago#6
Gotcha. I'll pass on this one.
3 years ago#7
Dinglesteed posted...
DragonRaizen posted...

I am not really seeing why how old the game is makes a difference... There are still people here that talk about Planescape and Baldur's Gate and those are ancient in comparison. Secondly, is multiplayer like, Co-Op missions or is there actually a sniping campfest deathmatch gametype?

Ding! Sniping campfest it is.
There IS a co-op mode, where one player snipes, the other is the "ground soldier".
Same problem as the rest of the game IMO: why it insists in putting you into firefights like any TPS
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
3 years ago#8
its not too bad honestly.

the nazi zombie army is actually fairly fun for a while...
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
3 years ago#9
Had lot's of fun getting my friends to play that ''Kill the fuhrer'' scenario. That guy sure runs fast.
3 years ago#10
I think that game is great. i still play on a weekly basis online and there is always rooms up until around midnight. Multiplayer is different than most games ive played since it revolves around sniping and camping but it's fun
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sniper Elite V2 worth a crap?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived