This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never played DMC...

#1MCC1701Posted 10/11/2013 12:47:41 PM
but the sale is tempting. Should I go for any of them?
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#2LoshadtPosted 10/11/2013 12:47:59 PM
DMC4, emulate 1 & 3
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 10/11/2013 12:52:29 PM
DmC is a great game. I highly recommend it.
---
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P
#4sdcottuyPosted 10/11/2013 12:57:52 PM
Dmc 4 is really good and you may like dmc dmc if you not played 3 or 4 before
#5DragonRaizenPosted 10/11/2013 2:33:14 PM
DMC is, and has been, the bar for crazy-action games. It has since been joined by the likes of God of War or Ninja Gaiden(the modern ones guys, don't start it), but even those were measured by DMC back in the day. DMC1 is sometimes cited as the return, or revitalization, of the genre.
---
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
#6khunkiPosted 10/11/2013 3:17:00 PM
I enjoyed it a lot.
---
In the last second of life they're going to show you how
How they run this show, sure, run it into the ground
#7HypnotizerPosted 10/11/2013 3:23:05 PM
I enjoyed it as well. It is really a fun game. Plus the graphics is real purty like.

You should get it if it is on sale.
---
Peace and love!
#8akuma634Posted 10/11/2013 3:39:57 PM
I never got into the franchise, but DMC was the one game that worked for me. I've always been more of a God Of War kinda guy. The new game is still what you'd expect, lots of excessively long combos, sword attacks and the gun that oddly does little damage but helps to keep combos high, plenty of special combos and attacks, lots of stuff to unlock as you spend the points you earn, and all the other things the franchise is known for. The only real difference is that Dante is younger because it's a prequel so lots of fans got butthurt because they assumed it was a reboot and apparently having Dante have an even more youthful brash smartass attitude like Johnny Rotten makes him "emo."
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#9DragonRaizenPosted 10/12/2013 6:13:20 AM
akuma634 posted...
I never got into the franchise, but DMC was the one game that worked for me. I've always been more of a God Of War kinda guy. The new game is still what you'd expect, lots of excessively long combos, sword attacks and the gun that oddly does little damage but helps to keep combos high, plenty of special combos and attacks, lots of stuff to unlock as you spend the points you earn, and all the other things the franchise is known for. The only real difference is that Dante is younger because it's a prequel so lots of fans got butthurt because they assumed it was a reboot and apparently having Dante have an even more youthful brash smartass attitude like Johnny Rotten makes him "emo."

Here we go again. First, not all complaints are about his design. The style system in particular has been turned into a joke.

Second, when the script of a character like Dante is reduced to who can say "**** you" the loudest, or Vergil's "I always got the bigger dick", that's when people start complaining about his attitude.
Dante was always a "youthful smartass". Only now he is not a smartass, he is a teenager trying hard to act like a jerk because apparently that's "cool"
---
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
#10sonicteam2k1Posted 10/12/2013 6:15:19 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/67465301

this damn topic keeps coming up. use the search
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own