This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When GTA V comes to PC, do you plan to buy it full price, or wait for a sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When GTA V comes to PC, do you plan to buy it full price, or wait for a sale?

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
3 years ago#51
I do plan on buying full price that's why i refuse to buy it for 360, they're getting my money im just not giving it to them twice
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: squarenixfan119

squarenixfan119
3 years ago#52
TheWayOfTheGun posted...
Anyone who enjoys GTA games and doesn't buy it full price is ******** cheapskate and is the reason why PC gets picked last like a fat kid in gym class.

Peasant logic. Seems like the fat kid out performs everyone else.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2705976737.png

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
3 years ago#53
ill be waiting since I almost beaten the game already. borrowed a co workers ps3 and a copy of the game since he doesn't enjoy.
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585

User Info: Gynthaeres

Gynthaeres
3 years ago#54
Depends on the pricing.

If Rockstar expects me to buy it as it is, for $60, 6 months down the line? I'm waiting for a sale.
If it's priced something like $40, and maybe includes a DLC pack or something? I'll buy it full price then.

Though really it depends on how interested I am when it finally releases. I've never been a huge fan of GTA, but almost got into the hype with GTA V. I managed to hold out so far, so I might not care at all when it finally hits PC. Had it been released on PC day 1 though, I probably would've paid full price for it.
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.

User Info: heeeee1eeeee

heeeee1eeeee
3 years ago#55
This is the PC board. Shouldn't there be a "I will pirate it" poll option?
Who needs a SigNaTuRe!

User Info: Darkcloud20

Darkcloud20
3 years ago#56
Will maybe finaly buy the GTA collection when it is included for 7,50 on a steam sale.
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When GTA V comes to PC, do you plan to buy it full price, or wait for a sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived