This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone ever delt with Sapphire customer support?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Has anyone ever delt with Sapphire customer support?
2 years ago#1
How is your experience? I think my card is dying and I have only like 4 months to get it to them.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
2 years ago#2
I heard it was bad, but either way you should contact them if you need to.
---
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/55488_o.gif
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/
2 years ago#3
Had no problems getting a replacement for a dying 5870 that I had.
2 years ago#4
ibanez_rocker06 posted...
Had no problems getting a replacement for a dying 5870 that I had.

how long did it take? And email only right?
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
2 years ago#5
It's been a while but I'm pretty sure it took 2 weeks and email only.
2 years ago#6
I had a 5770 replaced as well. I'm sure they either just fixed it or sent a refurbished back though. Took probably a couple of weeks. No calls, just email. It was no sweat.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
2 years ago#7
okay I put in a ticket, I didn't get an email confirming the ticket being submitted. I would assume they are closed on weekends?
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Has anyone ever delt with Sapphire customer support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived