This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Great, The Walking Dead lost my save files.

#1TerantatekPosted 10/11/2013 9:11:52 PM
So it wasnt launching, would just be a black screen. I uninstalled it and verified integrity after reinstalling. It didnt work. So i went to delete it again and it said something about losing cloud sync files. I clicked ok and moved on. It loaded up, yay! however i have no save files. I had completed the game twice plus 400days twice. Wow thats alot of time lost and effort towards the episode 2. Anyway when i look in the My documents under Telltale games, i have the save files there and they go up to 74. Yet it doesnt recognize it.

I fear i have to play through the game again. Am i screwed?
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#2SteamsterPosted 10/11/2013 9:14:34 PM
Have you tried turning off cloud saving to see if it reverts back to your hard saves?

Just right click the game, go to properties, and something something you'll find it.
#3Terantatek(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 9:21:07 PM(edited)
No, it didnt work. This is making me a bit sad...
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#4SteamsterPosted 10/11/2013 10:12:40 PM
That's all I got. Unless someone else has some more insight, you're probably boned.

If I was you I guess I'd just rush the f*** out of the game while eating/watching TV or whatever
#5kbe2k2Posted 10/11/2013 10:58:25 PM
If I can recall there's a fix but it's a pain you have to make a new save then modify the time stamp on the old save to match the new one, I don't know the exact details because I gave up trying to fix my saves long time ago, ended up just beating the game with random choices which kind of ruined the experience. What's sad is hundreds of people have complained to TT on their forums and around the net about the save issues and they've done nothing to fix the problems at least on the PC version.