This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about your internet fees

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. question about your internet fees
2 years ago#51

I have Comcast 300gb cap. And who used 77tb that's just insane
Nowhere, ever, were you handed the divine right not to be inconvenienced snowflake, no matter what your mommy might have told you. -Orestes417
2 years ago#52
$19.99 for 6 Down and 1 Up - No cap.
My YouTube Channel:
2 years ago#53
6/0.6, no (stated) cap, DSL, $25/month.

Yup my internets suck, but where I'm at out here in the hinterlands of San Diego its either this or satellite... and I won't do satellite.
2 years ago#54
No cap here. Marketed as 10Mb up and down, but most of the time I get higher speeds.

The only downside is their irreplaceable s*** D-Link routers.

Edit: Pricing is $63 a month. I have two housemates, so I pay $21 a month. A steal, really.
2 years ago#55
I think most major ISPs in the U.S. now employ a cap, though it's usually pretty high.
Main Site:
2 years ago#56
17 Gig limit from satelite internet. The only other option would be to go back to dial-up since no good T3 lines come out this way. Living in rural Minnesota. I hear Wisconsin has it worse.
I play lots of games. About 90% of them are played in my head.
2 years ago#57
I have the fastest available here and it's unlimited. But it's $50 a month, unlimited, and its 769kbps down and like 300kbps up. Pretty crappy, but it's the only option here.
2 years ago#58
if you have a 5-10GB limit you'd be better off grabbing a USB stick and running on foot to the place you want to download from
"Glory... to the Many... I am a voice in their choir."
2 years ago#59
TC, guessing you're with Bell/Videotron? You have better options than that.
Teksavvy and Electronic Box both offer 300GB 30/10 for about 60 bucks, and in the case of Ebox, 30/10 500GB for $70 (which is what I have). There's also Distributel, Start and Acana although I haven't been with them so I can't comment.

I think everyone should move away from Bell/Videotron as far as internet is concerned to show them we don't want terribly low data caps.
2 years ago#60
$55/month and 5Mb/1Mb with a 150GB cap.

Still not great but it was the best I could get at the time that wasnt out of my price range. Still better than the $98 a month, 1.2Mb/300Kb that I was supposed to be getting with Hughesnet at the time but was easily less than half that the majority of the day. Not to mention it was a 425MB a DAY cap. Im about to move though and Ill be getting 25Mb/3Mb with no cap for $65 a month. Im excited ^.^
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. question about your internet fees

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived