This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil Revelations and 6 75% off

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Resident Evil Revelations and 6 75% off
3 years ago#21
4 is better than 5. There are some issues that I have with 5 (it's shorter, many enemy retreads, item system, etc) but the funny thing is, I still enjoyed it. Not sure about 6 yet, but I'll see.
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/ptxe9sf - River City Ransom Underground Kickstarter!
3 years ago#22
So I took a look at some of the metacritic reviews to see what the buzz was. For RE6 critic reviews, there's a few positive reviews, a lot of mixed ones, and two negatives. The user reviews have a lot of positive ones, almost as many negative ones mostly from angry fanboys trying to sag down the average score, and only a few mixed reviews.

Revelations, on the other hand, had a lot of positive critic reviews, some mixed reviews and no negative ones. It also had a lot of positive user reviews, and almost as many negative reviews from angry fanboys. Aha. So the truth comes out. Even if there's a decent game hiding underneath, it will always receive poor review from a bunch of whiners who hate every game that isn't RE2. Thanks especially to ShadowThaReaper for confirming my initial stereotype about bandwagon haters.
3 years ago#23
the mouse issues for revelations and deadzones did get fixed. however last time i played raid mode was a wasteland. hardly noone playing

5 was disappointing with its forced coop. no boss variety, most amounted to 1 person holding a switch while the other does the shooting. more quick time events than 4. lame story. stage selecting ruins balance.

part 4 is the high point of the series. i would get the hd verion of part 4 over any other resident evil game or the pc version of 4 (its based on the ps2 version, hd is based on gamecube/wii). and for anyone who dosent know, the guy who directed resident evil 1, remake, and 4 is making a new horror game that looks like a successor to part 4 called the evil within

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKhoHl9BnE

for any long time fans re3> code veronica
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
3 years ago#24
Fix'd

if you want to state your opinion do so on your own don't be a disrespectful piece of poop.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#25
VeiledGenesis posted...
The series died with RE4. The first 3, plus REMake and Code: Veronica, were the only acceptable games of the franchise.

Never played 0, but heard it was alright.

This. 100%. And RE4 was not that great. It didn't do a perfect mix of things like some people think. Just my opinion. RE4 was fun though.
3 years ago#26
RPGMatt posted...
^Resident Evil 5 f***ing ruled.

*puts hand over mouth with wide eyes*
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens
3 years ago#27
AnatomyHorror posted...
And RE4 was not that great.

Yes it was, hipster.
3 years ago#28
Revelations is great. I think 6 is the worst, but as you can tell, everyone has their opinions. Just go ahead and get them. This is the cheapest they've been.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#30
AnatomyHorror posted...

Really for once you like a game....and it's RE4?? You're a pos anyway, not wastin my time.

It's one of my favorites, along side REmake. Based Shinji Mikami.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Resident Evil Revelations and 6 75% off

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived