This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil Revelations and 6 75% off

#31AnatomyHorrorPosted 10/13/2013 10:12:52 AM
REmake is the best imo. Best survival horror game to me.
#32PhilOnDezPosted 10/13/2013 10:57:18 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
And RE4 was not that great.

Yes it was, hipster.

Yeah, the HD version is pretty much being able to aim with the right stick away from my perfect game. I have no qualms whatsoever giving it a 10/10 for its era, and even now (I recently unlocked all the achieves in the HD version so it's still pretty fresh in my mind) it's still a very solid 9/10. The graphics and gameplay held up extremely well, my only problem is the slightly dated controls, it was definitely made with the GameCube controller in mind.

I haven't played the Wii version but it does have controller support, that would probably be pretty awesome on PC, especially if you can map both sticks as the left stick, you never really need the right stick.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#33Colin_B91Posted 10/15/2013 10:53:30 AM(edited)
Resident Evil 4 was one of my favourite games I beat it at least seven times.
Resident Evil 5 was nowhere near as good as four. The Africa setting with the Uroboros just did not appeal to me, and they removed all of the horror from the game.

I bought RE: Revelations on Steam about three months ago and while I do enjoy it, the enemy design totally sucks. All I seem to fight are white fish guys who aren't scary at all.

And the guy who said Code Veronica was trash you are crazy! It was a great game, but RE2 is still the best in the series.

---
Help me ban GameFAQ's most hated user
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#34Killah PriestPosted 10/15/2013 11:51:11 AM
I'm legally insane, don't mock me.

Code Veronica was straight trash tho, that knife was a joke, the gameplay was incredibly dated by the time it was released, and Steve was one of the worst characters in video game history.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.