This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, do you guys think I should just get GTA V for xbox 360 now?

#11josh_bPosted 10/13/2013 10:59:29 PM
PS3 version is flawless so far. not sure why so many people are complaining of pop in and slow down which i haven't experience once in my 35 hours playing
---
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585
#12daemon_danPosted 10/14/2013 12:55:41 AM
DividingSolid posted...
Unless you want to beta test a game then no.

Have you ever actually Beta tested a game?
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#13joblessloserPosted 10/14/2013 12:58:06 AM
DividingSolid posted...

Yeah, coz everyone here knows that every PC port has been top tier.

*coughsdarksoulscoughs*
*coughsspacechannel5coughs*
*coughscan'tthinkofanythingelserightnow*

But seriously, man. Haven't you ever played a beta? Games can have glitches on GTA whether it's on console or PC. Porting it to PC months down the track won't necessarily mean the game is PERFECT. It's up to TC whether s/he wants to wait or whether they want to play it now. For some people playing it when it's new is better than playing it when it's "more polished". Everyone's different. TC is asking for serious opinions not your ignorant elitism.
#14daemon_danPosted 10/14/2013 12:59:11 AM
joblessloser posted...
DividingSolid posted...

Yeah, coz everyone here knows that every PC port has been top tier.

*coughsdarksoulscoughs*
*coughsspacechannel5coughs*
*coughscan'tthinkofanythingelserightnow*

But seriously, man. Haven't you ever played a beta? Games can have glitches on GTA whether it's on console or PC. Porting it to PC months down the track won't necessarily mean the game is PERFECT. It's up to TC whether s/he wants to wait or whether they want to play it now. For some people playing it when it's new is better than playing it when it's "more polished". Everyone's different. TC is asking for serious opinions not your ignorant elitism.

^ That
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride