This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are TellTale's other games? Specifically Jurassic Park and BttF?

#1xnmzxPosted 10/13/2013 11:12:26 AM
I absolutely LOVED The walking dead. I just watched a portion of the WTF of The Wolf Among Us and its a definite buy for me. I can see certain overall aspects that have been improved upon The walking dead.

...now i decide to wait for at least 3 episodes to release before buying TWAU...the price doesnt seem like it will change neither. $5 a pop. But im sure it will be worth every penny...but thats besides the point.

I decided to log in on their site and noticed they had some other games. Jurassic Park and Back to the Future: The Game caught my interest.

I watched the trailers on the website and both caught my interest...especially Jurassic Park. But im fully aware of how trailers can be. Awesome Trailer =/= Awesome Game/Movie

So anybody here have played either one? What can you say about the games?
#2GeminiX7Posted 10/13/2013 11:24:43 AM
Apparently, JP and BttF are nowhere near as good as Walking Dead and Wolf. BttF has a bit more polish than the craptacular JP, but it wasn't till WD that they hit thier high mark.
---
3DS FC: 0662-3353-4779
PSN: GeminiX7
#3TheLoneDigitPosted 10/13/2013 11:28:37 AM
The Back to the Future games were pretty cool, especially if you're a fan of the movies. Not as polished as the Walking Dead.

From what I gather, most fan's consider Jurassic Park to be TellTale's worse game. I haven't played it though.
#4xanthan1Posted 10/13/2013 12:31:01 PM(edited)
TheLoneDigit posted...
The Back to the Future games were pretty cool, especially if you're a fan of the movies. Not as polished as the Walking Dead.

From what I gather, most fan's consider Jurassic Park to be TellTale's worse game. I haven't played it though.

Does worst in this case mean "bad" or "still good, just not as good as others"?

What about the Sam and Max games?
#5Cool_Dude667Posted 10/13/2013 12:33:45 PM
xanthan1 posted...
TheLoneDigit posted...

Does worst in this case mean "bad" or "still good, just not as good as others"?

What about the Sam and Max games?

I just beat the first episode, the penal zone, and its hilarious i recommend it.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi