This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dust on sale 66% off

#11HighOnPhazonPosted 10/16/2013 2:47:17 PM
Its pretty fun. I beat it on 360. Just don't play the game around people...
---
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#12HighOnPhazonPosted 10/16/2013 2:49:38 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...
so, is this game good?

Apparently it's good enough to make DerPancake touch himself and that's quite a feat considering he's a eunuch.

And here all this time I thought Derpancake was a girl. Turns out he's just an extremely effeminate eunuch.
---
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#13zxelmanPosted 10/16/2013 2:52:47 PM
For those that love action RPGs with a good story, it's got it. So far I don't know what to say about the story other than the voice actors are decent and have a comedic touch, but it's pretty fun.

Combat is very fun. It's a bit of a button-mash fest but you can tell what you're doing once you get used to it. Dodging feels nice. Artwork is great and the music score is very nice.
#14Flame_HazardPosted 10/16/2013 10:06:30 PM
I guess it seems worth buying. Though the alternative was Brigmore Witches DLC. Oh well, it's a sale.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#15capgamerPosted 10/16/2013 10:11:31 PM(edited)
I like this game quite a bit. It's pretty repetitive later on, but the gameplay feels very solid... the graphics are incredibly nice and the sound and music aren't bad either.

There isn't any "creepy" furry stuff in it. It's furry, but not creepy-furry.

EDIT:
It most reminds me of Order of Ecclesia. It has gameplay similar to the Sympony of the Night-style Castlevanias but it has stages.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#16xanthan1Posted 10/17/2013 8:33:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17ZeraphLordSPosted 10/17/2013 8:36:19 AM
capgamer posted...
I like this game quite a bit. It's pretty repetitive later on, but the gameplay feels very solid... the graphics are incredibly nice and the sound and music aren't bad either.

There isn't any "creepy" furry stuff in it. It's furry, but not creepy-furry.

EDIT:
It most reminds me of Order of Ecclesia. It has gameplay similar to the Sympony of the Night-style Castlevanias but it has stages.

Oh dear. I think you just sold me with a mention of OoE. I'm really hurting for another 2D Castlevania.
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#18calcyclePosted 10/17/2013 9:06:17 AM
It's really amazing because it (besides for voices) was made by only 1 guy over a few years.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#19AnatomyHorrorPosted 10/17/2013 9:10:11 AM
I wish Gaucamelee would go on sale :(
#20sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 9:44:59 AM
lionheart5656 posted...
I read it was a furry love story between homosexuals.

Isn't it great that games are getting so progressive now?

actually it's about genocide. It's a pretty dark game despite the art style and direction...which I myself enjoy.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own