This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Screenshot your currently installed PC games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Screenshot your currently installed PC games
2 years ago#31
Playing: RaiderZ, Path of Exile, Animal Crossing New Leaf
2 years ago#32
Dayum, some of you people have huge hdds, thats either a blessing or a curse. Too many games installed at once means more chance of ADHD and not beating them, I am guilty of that.
My Youtube Channel -
Me -
2 years ago#33
Winpus posted...

I'm aware that not all of these are games, there's probably a few benchmarking apps in there. I'm too lazy to filter.

Holy crap
2 years ago#34
177/894 Installed through Steam, which takes up around 500GB. Also have 90 games backed up on my other drive that I'm finished playing with.

Besides Steam I only have Diablo 2 (Median XL), Diablo 3 and Infinity Wars Beta Installed.
2 years ago#35 Those are just ones in my Steam library that are installed.
If you believe in Jim Sterling and are 100% proud of it, copy and paste this into your signature to show your support.
2 years ago#36
Old school DOS pretty much every worthwhile game on GOG and
GameFAQs fanboy for 12 years.
2 years ago#37
I was going to actually screenshot everything, but it's actually too much to list and few people would read it so it's pointless... basically, out of 600+ games steam says I've got over 450 of them installed, then there's a couple of old disc based games I've got installed (Rise of Nations and C&C Decade, the later of which I don't know counts as having one game or multiple installed), minecraft, and a dozen games or so off of GoG.

Plus I've got daggerfall installed which I intended to play, but every time I started, the controls turned me off of it. :I I should just remove that since I'm probably never going to play it.

Basically I bought a 2TB drive for games and games alone and have it more than half filled with installed games.
2 years ago#38
I have over 700 installed. I'm not doing that.
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Screenshot your currently installed PC games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived