This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best indie point & clicks?

#11ZeraphLordSPosted 10/15/2013 10:30:02 PM
I liked Gemini Rue. Also from what I played of it, The Longest Journey was good.
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#12joblessloserPosted 10/16/2013 2:21:05 AM
The Dream Machine
#13NingishzidaPosted 10/16/2013 2:43:52 AM
ITT some ppl don't know what indie means
#14Apl_JPosted 10/16/2013 3:07:21 AM
Papers, please.

Unfortunately, the sale for it just ended.
---
RIP GDMag, you made my career a reality. (1994-2013)
Currently Playing: Dragon's Crown, FFXIV, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#15MarceloSampaioPosted 10/16/2013 3:26:05 AM
I see some people don't know what Indie is. I've seen people mentioning games from Lucas Arts!! oO

Anyway, the Blackwell series is amazing. There are 4 games, with a fifth one coming soon. They have FANTASTIC storylines and soundtracks, and are all connected by the storyline.

OH, they are cheap, BTW. ^^
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#16MrElgawarg(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 2:06:10 PM
Noticing that a lot of these are on GOG.com, so I've been adding a lot of these recommendations to my wishlist there. I think first I'll get the Wadjet Eye Games bundle they have there which includes Gemini Rue, Resonance and the Blackwell games, seems to be very good value. If I enjoy those, I'll get Primordia as well.

Deponia looks like fun too, the bright and colorful art style is very appealing. The Longest Journey is one that I've been meaning to try for ages but never got around to, but seeing as it's on GOG as well, I'll be sure to pick it up too.

I also plan to try The Walking Dead, though I'm more looking for traditional puzzle-based point & click adventure games rather than the more QTE-focused style of The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us. Looks like they're well worth it for storytelling alone though.

Thanks for all the suggestions!
#17KillerzOverHerePosted 10/16/2013 2:07:24 PM
tramua