This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Website loading on one computer in my network, but not another?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Website loading on one computer in my network, but not another?

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to access an online store and it is working on a computer in the other room, but on this computer on all 3 browsers I have, it won't connect. All other websites work. Just not this. I rebooted and tries clearing cookies. No luck. I wanted to get on and buy something, but it just won't load.

Any idea what's up with that?
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: RF: Armageddon, Beyond Two Souls, GTA V, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni, Pandoras Tower

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
3 years ago#2
Btw, on this computer, it loads when I run the site through a proxy for some reason. Not normally.

Says this on Chrome:

No data received

Reload Less
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: RF: Armageddon, Beyond Two Souls, GTA V, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni, Pandoras Tower

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#3
I had a similar problem one time after getting a new router, I had to use CCleaner to clear out my temporary Internet files, trying to do it through my browser had no effect.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Website loading on one computer in my network, but not another?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived