This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, $6.28 for the Humble Bundle? F that

#91lionheart5656Posted 10/16/2013 1:01:57 PM
Snadados posted...
Steamster posted...
Life's unfair, kid.

Get used to it.

inb4morecrying

I'm going to use that next time someone asks me to give money to a charity to help the less fortunate.

Less fortunate = the weak.

Survival of the fittest.

Helping keep these people alive and kicking is holding back the potential of the human race.

Better to leave dead weight behind.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#92SchoolRumblePosted 10/16/2013 1:28:14 PM
If you can't afford $6.28 maybe you should be doing something with your life rather than playing video games.
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#93Darkcloud20Posted 10/16/2013 1:33:32 PM
Highpitchsolo posted...
it's not that. it's just that i refuse to give even $5 to a greedy developer for a game that's nearly 10 years old. they should have released it for a buck, just on principle.

A game released in 2009 is nearly 10 years old?
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#94KidInTheHallPosted 10/16/2013 1:47:59 PM
Darkcloud20 posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...
it's not that. it's just that i refuse to give even $5 to a greedy developer for a game that's nearly 10 years old. they should have released it for a buck, just on principle.

A game released in 2009 is nearly 10 years old?

Give him a break, he obviously can't afford a calendar.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#95Lord_CohlianiPosted 10/16/2013 1:56:45 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
lol poor people.

---
SteamID: Lord Cohliani
#96CircleOfManiasPosted 10/16/2013 2:32:35 PM
When you get to third grade math, you'll learn what an average is. Don't worry, I know it's confusing now.
---
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
#97MarikhenPosted 10/16/2013 2:38:36 PM
R i c k posted...
Sorry, but after reading this I can't stay on topic. Please learn to cook. Please. If that's the best you can do with $6 for a meal, my God, please learn to shop and cook. I can make better meals for $1 a plate or less.

And how much of that "$1 a plate or less" is because you're amortizing the cost of ingredients across multiple meals? That's the rub. You can bring down the "per meal" cost a good bit with foresight, proper shopping, and buying in bulk when it's actually cheaper than not doing so. That last part is important to keep in mind because over the last few years some stores have slowly raised the prices of "bulk" items so that pound per pound they're more expensive than smaller packages on some of their products.

Unfortunately if you look at the "$6 for a meal" idea from the perspective of what sort of meal you can put together for $6 out of pocket then trying to spread out the cost over multiple meals with purchases like a $6 10lb bag of chicken quarters or a 5lb tube of meat for $11 isn't going to work out.

R i c k posted...
You're paying for powdered sauces and instructions printed on the box.

Don't forget the pasta. I mean at least that gets used even if the directions aren't. ;-)
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#98Cool_Dude667Posted 10/16/2013 2:41:27 PM
Lord_Cohliani posted...
lionheart5656 posted...
lol poor people.

---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#99rpgianPosted 10/16/2013 3:52:55 PM
Cell phone companies like to charge you infinity $ per gb and .50 to and fro for getting a picture of a cat sitting in a hat or some internet crap.

You should not complain complain about the price of cell phone games. Based on how they price stuff I'm half suprised your credit card is not being charged $1 a minute and $5 data fee for the mandatory submitting the high score with an additional .50 per initial + the time it takes you in entry of course.

Things should ring like a cash register on every button you press. If you like mobile gaming then your the target audience for free to play because you are really opening yourself up to their game.
#100OrgeLambartPosted 10/17/2013 4:50:50 PM
already 6.16, give it a few days and it'll be like 5.50.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart