This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just had my first 2 hours with the original Deus EX and...

#11HighOnPhazonPosted 10/16/2013 2:41:57 PM
One of my top 5 of all time
---
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#12Orestes417Posted 10/16/2013 2:57:17 PM
My impressions haven't changed over the years. It was a solid 8-8.5 game with ambitions back in the day and it still is now. It wasn't the best game I've ever played and it wasn't even really my best game of the year (that'd go to Diablo II or Perfect Dark).
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#13johnny_payPosted 10/16/2013 3:39:20 PM
Animorganimate posted...
TheMisfit posted...
KidIcaroots posted...
...I have to say this game is amazing. I recommend it to everybody that owns a PC.

So you recommend it to pretty much all of mankind :)

lol at western civilizations assuming a majority of the world has it as good as we do.

about 7 billion people in the world, about 4.9 billion computers sold. i think its safe to say 4.9 billion/7 billion is a majority.
#14Sergei_DukanovPosted 10/16/2013 3:53:58 PM
johnny_pay posted...
Animorganimate posted...
TheMisfit posted...
KidIcaroots posted...
...I have to say this game is amazing. I recommend it to everybody that owns a PC.

lol at western civilizations assuming a majority of the world has it as good as we do.

about 7 billion people in the world, about 4.9 billion computers sold. i think its safe to say 4.9 billion/7 billion is a majority.

I highly doubt that 4.9 billion people have pcs. I know plenty of people including myself that has more than a single PC.
---
FX8350 oc'ed 4.6ghz asrock 990fx extreme9 8gigs ddr3 MSI R9 280x antec 750W http://imgur.com/DKxtZXP http://imgur.com/I9vdXTk
#15claytonbuckleyPosted 10/16/2013 4:27:16 PM
Well TC you're a better person than me. I've tried to play the original Deus Ex and i just can't get any further than the first level. It just looks too stupid now.
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#16TimePharaohPosted 10/16/2013 6:41:01 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
johnny_pay posted...
Animorganimate posted...
TheMisfit posted...
KidIcaroots posted...

I highly doubt that 4.9 billion people have pcs. I know plenty of people including myself that has more than a single PC.

How many people have 1 PC used by multiple people in a household? They cancel you out, hoarder
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#17SpazH3dPosted 10/16/2013 6:44:40 PM(edited)
johnny_pay posted...
Animorganimate posted...
TheMisfit posted...
KidIcaroots posted...

PCs break down every 2-5 years, and people buy a new one. Come on now.
---
- My vision is augmented
#18NingishzidaPosted 10/16/2013 6:48:35 PM
Orestes417 posted...
My impressions haven't changed over the years. It was a solid 8-8.5 game with ambitions back in the day and it still is now. It wasn't the best game I've ever played and it wasn't even really my best game of the year (that'd go to Diablo II or Perfect Dark).

XD @ saying PD > DEx

this is a good example that proves an opinion can be bad, wrong and stupid.
#19Orestes417Posted 10/16/2013 7:01:08 PM
Thought I had you on ignore scrubcakes. I stand by my statement, I'd take 4 player perfect dark over Deus Ex any day of the century for fun.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#20TalksPosted 10/16/2013 7:16:56 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Thought I had you on ignore scrubcakes. I stand by my statement, I'd take 4 player perfect dark over Deus Ex any day of the century for fun.

sorry you have to rely on hideous sweating meatbags for fun. I'll take my deep single player experiences
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg