This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey you guys I need help making a Best Games of 2013 list

#11The_AntiGrimPosted 10/16/2013 10:33:48 AM
Carbon_Deoxxys posted...
The_AntiGrim posted...
Carbon_Deoxxys posted...
^facepalm

thats why im here

So ultimately what you're saying is you wanna prove these people wrong, but you can't think of anything that would prove their opinions wrong.

Nice.

i was asking for your help but never mind I got this.

Steam/Store/2013/metascore75<

"All there is nowadays is CoD clones. Games suck now."

"Nuh-uh! You're stupid, there are plenty of great games that came out this year!"

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Uhh...."
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#12Carbon_Deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 10:47:01 AM
^ you are kinda being a jerk.

You are assuming that as a gamer that ive played all I want in the past and have caught up to the current year in games. No, Ive been playing games from different years. because theres so many games.

Since you are being such a shark heres a list:
-Outlast
-Guacamelee
-Dota 2
-Rogue Legacy
-Company of Heroes 2
-Fez
-Monaco
-Bioshock Infinite
-Dont Starve
-Skull girls
-Pikmin 3
-The Last of us
-Fire emblem awakening
-Pokemon XY
-Starcraft 2 heat of he swarm

now stop being so obnoxious, I came here for help not your motherly scorn.
#13Xantose161Posted 10/16/2013 10:53:18 AM
Not in any particular order but these are the top ten games I had personally the most fun with that came out this year.

-Starcraft 2: Heart of Swarm (really good expansion)
-Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (loved the throwback to older games and had a blast with it)
-Metro: Last Light (probably the game that would be number one out of the rest of the games on the list, just a great game in every area)
-Dust: An Elysian Tail (is actually on steam sale now, and would definitely suggest anyone to who doesn't have it to pick it up. probably one of the best indie games this year)
-State of Decay (probably one of the most fun zombie survivor games i've played to date, except maybe L4D2)
-Civ V: Brave New World (great expansion overall)
-Shadow Run Returns (there was a decent amount of people who didn't like this game, i think mostly due to its linearity that the original shadow run had, but I still found it very enjoyable)
-Saints Row 4 (probably the most fun saints row game I've played, just due to how ridiculous it is)
-Hearthstone (not sure if it counts, because its still in beta, but definitely one of my favorite card games I've played)
-Divinity: Dragon Commander (Very good game. Even though the RTS elements lacked, the voice acting, interactions, dragon combat, and pretty much everything else was just awesome)

I've played GTAV, Bioshock infinite, and The Last of Us, but did not enjoy them as much as the above 10 games. If I stretched it out to 20 games they might be in there.
---
I7 2600K 3.4GHz | GTX 470 1280MB SC | Asus Sabertooth P67 | Corsair 2x 4 GB | 120GB Intel 5140 SSD | CM Silent Pro 850W | 120MM Liquid Cooler | CM HAF 922
#14KillerTrufflePosted 10/16/2013 10:54:08 AM
Kerbal Space Program
Don't Starve
Planetary Annihilation (might not actually hit full release in 2013 tho)
Ni No Kuni
Antichamber
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Fire Emblem Awakening
Metro: Last Light
Civ V: Brave New World
DOTA 2
Puppeteer

I haven't actually played all of those, but they're some of the better games this year.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#15ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/16/2013 10:58:30 AM
Jesus, your lists are terrible. Congratulations on being ridiculously casual and sickeningly mainstream. You people belong on Reddit.

-Metal Gear Rising
-Wonderful 101

Anything else is a lesser game.
#16Carbon_Deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:05:56 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Jesus, your lists are terrible. Congratulations on being ridiculously casual and sickeningly mainstream. You people belong on Reddit.

-Metal Gear Rising
-Wonderful 101

quiet, troll
#17The_AntiGrimPosted 10/16/2013 11:43:02 AM
Carbon_Deoxxys posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...

-Metal Gear Rising
-Wonderful 101

quiet, troll

So says the fool
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero