This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It has come to Blizzards attention that my account is being sold

#21happyscrub1Posted 10/17/2013 8:55:52 AM
I don't play blizzard games because they seem to always have account issues. I have an old wow account that was supposedly "compromised" and you have to go thru a whole bunch of hoops to get your account back.

And it's not that I want to play WoW again because this happened like many months AFTER I stopped playing WoW. My thing is that all their games are tied into one blizzard account now and I'll be damn if I pay for a game and then have to go thru hell to play it for no fault on my end.
---
Never forget.... Building #7
#22gastamanPosted 10/17/2013 9:04:54 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
I don't play blizzard games because they seem to always have account issues. I have an old wow account that was supposedly "compromised" and you have to go thru a whole bunch of hoops to get your account back.

And it's not that I want to play WoW again because this happened like many months AFTER I stopped playing WoW. My thing is that all their games are tied into one blizzard account now and I'll be damn if I pay for a game and then have to go thru hell to play it for no fault on my end.

Buy an authenticator or use the free authenticator app for mobile phones.
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200